Headzup

Squad Modding

Hey Guys,

is Squad modding only via. blueprints system possible or we can enjoy modding with c++?

Cheers,

Headz

I believe the devs work in C++, as blueprints are more limited in their capability. but you'll have to wait for clarification from a dev on that one

I believe the devs work in C++, as blueprints are more limited in their capability. but you'll have to wait for clarification from a dev on that one

Hey man, I know you're just trying to be helpful but please refrain from passing information that can't be directly quoted from a dev or linked to via a previous thread, etc.

This will help prevent confusion and wrong information being spread around the community that the devs/mods would have to take time to correct.

Please don't take offense to this.

Hey man, I know you're just trying to be helpful but please refrain from passing information that can't be directly quoted from a dev or linked to via a previous thread, etc.

This will help prevent confusion and wrong information being spread around the community that the devs/mods would have to take time to correct.

"I believe...."

"wait for clarification from a dev..."

Can he be more clear that he isn't sure? This is just pleasant conversation man, no need to get so stressed about this :D

I have literally said "I believe" as in my personal opinion only, not fact. I have also mentioned to wait to seek clarification from the devs themselves for this reason.

And I don't just go making this stuff up, I go by what I have seen the devs post in other threads.

EDIT: Thank you to MVPiet13 for also pointing this out

@MVPiet13 Not stressed but thank you for your concern.

@FalKon The OP wanted to know what program the devs use, not what program you "believe" that they may use. If you have a link to a relevant thread that clarifies this topic, by all means, post it here.

Just wait for the devs to respond with correct information or supply it yourself (with links). That's all I was trying to say, really don't want to start a flame war here.

Edit: Words.

@MVPiet13 Not stressed but thank you for your concern.

@FalKon The OP wanted to know what program the devs use, not what program you "believe" that they may use. If you have a link to a relevant thread that clarifies this topic, by all means, post it here.

Just wait for the devs to respond with correct information or supply it yourself (with links). That's all I was trying to say, really don't want to start a flame war here.

Edit: Words.

When I say "I believe" I am simply covering my back in the case that I am wrong. But I only answer these kinds of questions when I'm almost certain that I'm right, but of course I'm not a dev, so there's always the chance I could be wrong. I'm just trying to help the devs in answering the tonne of questions we are constantly getting, that's all. If however I am wrong in my answer will one of the devs please correct me and roast me like a hog on a spit for my insolence.

Haha no need to be melodramatic man, I did mention I meant no offense but guess that went ignored.

but of course I'm not a dev, so there's always the chance I could be wrong.

Your quote above is my entire point. I can't explain it any clearer then that.

Sorry melodramatic is just my thing, it's just part of my humour. I'm not offended in the least, just trying to consolidate my point but clearly failing to do so. If I really was offended trust me I'd be going for it.