Hello all,

Game Vet, Army Vet. All around bearded god. I am here to stay, ordering a few copies this Monday. Who do I contact about server dealings? I understand its still closed but very interested! Would like to do some events for other veterans and stuff. I did stuff in the old Desert Combat mod and its been many many years. 

Either way HELLO!!!!

Welcome! You must be the brother of Sgt. Ross! Squads all round bearded veteran game dev!

Anyways, dedicated server information has not been released yet, so all current servers are ran by the devs.

Good to see you so hyped! How did you find out about Squad if I may ask? :D

Welcome to Squad soldier! If you order the Squad Leader package, that will grant you access to the closed alpha sometime later this month or early October (game is in closed pre-alpha currently).

I don't believe any details have been released about server rentals other than the fact that there will be server rentals.

O no, I am just interested to help them out with anything they need :) my career field is Director in a large hosting/datacenter company in LA. I've know about Squad because of my time doing stuff on Desert Combat for 1942. I played PR a bit. Then my life kicked in (army/kid/school/work) now back to a bit of stability and just been following the bf2 mod community a bit. Do they have any community package options 10+ orders? Sorry these are probably all directed to the wrong people.

O no, I am just interested to help them out with anything they need :) my career field is Director in a large hosting/datacenter company in LA. I've know about Squad because of my time doing stuff on Desert Combat for 1942. I played PR a bit. Then my life kicked in (army/kid/school/work) now back to a bit of stability and just been following the bf2 mod community a bit. Do they have any community package options 10+ orders? Sorry these are probably all directed to the wrong people.

I'm just a member like you. There are packages though. Contact IronTaxi about them.

Good to have you here! Maybe we can get a Squad discount if we host with you

Welcome to the community buddy! All hail the BEARD!

Hi and welcome :)

We will see on field pretty soon. Have a fun 

Welcome to  the family & Squad mate...Good to see you here.

See you in the battlefield soon!.

:) More thanks! Thanks for all the love Squad Family! 

Welcome man. I'm a Squad level backer as well so let me know if you want to group up or b.s.!

Welcome man. I'm a Squad level backer as well so let me know if you want to group up or b.s.!

Yeah of course! Shoot me a message with any details. I saw your info on the recruitment thread! Thank you also!