Markel

Sword Art Online

Has anyone watched SAO? I honestly think the first arc (SAO) was rushed at the end. The first 10 or so episodes were good but when they hit the boss on the 75th floor... I facepalmed. Hell, even the whole two year time skip felt rushed to me. There could've been more character development, more development on Kirito and Asuna's relationship other than they up and get married like a week before the "game was cleared" on the 75th (out of 100) floor. Just felt a little disappointed for that arc.

And then, two years after being trapped in that death game, Kirito plays yet ANOTHER death game. wut. He just got out of one two months ago and now he's going back in? I completely understand why, but there could've been a whole episode on Kirito debating on whether or not to play and having anxiety about "what if this is just like SAO?".. which it was. The whole second game arc lasted a whole 10 episodes.

Anyway, I LOVE the anime but it just seemed rushed to me. I was debating on whether or not to pre-order the Lost Song on the PS4 to get RE: Hollow Fragment for free. Anyone play Hollow Fragment? How was it?

I read the light novel and there was a massive time skip in the story. However, you will see Kirito continuously recall event during that time skip as the story progress. There's also side novel on events during time skip, its call Sword Art Online Progression. 

There is another trapped in an MMORPG anime called Log Horizon which you may enjoy. I am though season 1 and working on season 2 but so far I am liking it better then I did SAO.