Chuc

August 2015 + Pax Prime Report

Read all about the month of August and also a Special report on Pax Prime 2015 right here!

I cant wait for that shot gun!!

tho i do have a issue with "Firebase spawning now stops when more than 1 enemy soldier is in cap radius or the FOB is 75% captured. Clear out the FOB of enemies and spawning will resume"

I personally believe that this needs to be changed to atleast 3 enemy soldiers and even change abit of the FOB mechanic to something like this. I know people will say well dont build you fob on a flag (its only the for example) and such and most dont but at the same time you could just have 2 guys on the VERY edge laying in a bush capping it, if it was set up like this then it would atleast allow for the team to defend their fob without them being on it already.

d8EPUPX.png

fiCD2NP.png

It's so amazing to see that this project has gotten so far in such a small amount of time. I get so excited when I see that this game (the successor to PR) is going to become a reality. The FPS video game industry really needs OWI and SQUAD to come and show them how it's done! :D

• Foundation started on a new 4kmx4km map

You guys like to tease, don't you? I wonder if it'll be another dry sand Afghanistan map or something green like Fool's Road (?).

tho i do have a issue with "Firebase spawning now stops when more than 1 enemy soldier is in cap radius or the FOB is 75% captured. Clear out the FOB of enemies and spawning will resume"

I personally believe that this needs to be changed to atleast 3 enemy soldiers and even change abit of the FOB mechanic to something like this.

We always start with implementing implementations with the toughest or easiest settings and then scale from there since there are usually several things changing from one build to the next. We already know that this might need to be adjusted, as well as a lot of other things, but so far it has been working great and we need to see how improvements on the medic system will affect the rest of the gameplay etc..

Good Job Team!...Awesome read.

Shotguns...woohoo!

This quote:=Happy Days!.

The demo was a special 3v3 orientated layer of Logar, keeping the action within the town.

We were continuously cycling people in and out of the demo stations, and we were glad that at no-point during the event were the chairs ever empty.

Great news and article i really excited and proud to be part of this great community and game. The game is really taking shape now and i can't wait to see the the future direction we are moving to :)

Additionally, I was completely unable to talk monday night when I got home from PAX.  I explained the game to so many people D:

Congratz for PAX! So glad this game is receiving more and more attention! :)

Just  a few questions about laptops you guys used for PAX:

• What specs were they?
  • What fps did you get out of it?
  • Did you run regular version of Logar or some kind of lite version? I mean, did it have all geometry and objects as regular Logar?
  • Can those laptops run Kohat?
  • Did you try to use them on CPA weekend events with full server? And if you did, what fps did u get?

You guys like to tease, don't you? I wonder if it'll be another dry sand Afghanistan map or something green like Fool's Road (?).

From horse mouth. :lol:

hahahahaha

i love trolling you guys

Good to hear everything did go well, I wish the PAX wouldn't be held so damn far away, I would have taken a visit. Did anyone have working teleport station in PAX could be usefull.

Does the spawns have queu listing visible so players can see who are front of them and how long it will take to spawn? Any thoughts put to that so far?

Anyhow good to hear and feel that the PAX were success.

Nice work guys! Any news on when the closed alpha will happen tho?

Took the words out of my mouth. Glad to hear that PAX was a success! Really wish I could've gotten one of those dog tags though.. Any chance that we'd be able to buy any of them? I'd definitely wear them to work. :P

Nice work guys! Any news on when the closed alpha will happen tho?

"Soon" End of Sept. most likely.