IRONXBAY

Arma 3 DayZ / Exile mod

FrankieOnPC just released this video today.

DayZ in Arma 3 + Exile mod + ACE 3 + new map + more.

sure, it takes quite a bit to play on the CCG server currently testing it, but.. people who enjoy ArmA 3 sometimes don't mind. Plus Arma 3 launcher exists now, and it makes it a LOT easier to get what you need to play.

as always, Frankie does a great job showing off a bit of the mod he plays, as well as making an all around entertaining video experience. im currently downloading all necessary files to try this out. hit me up if you're interested in joining me!

Sure I'll play it with you, pm me I'll give you my steam info, and skype or ts which ever you want to do

I am sorry to bother you but I cant find the server you are talking about in the A3 Launcher. Is the server down or what is happening?

I want to play ;) If your ears can handle a german guy talking english xD

any other contact me, lets team up and waste some time until Squad rises :)

greez :)

I am sorry to bother you but I cant find the server you are talking about in the A3 Launcher. Is the server down or what is happening?

install A3 launcher, filter for 'CCG,' find the server running Esseker map.

install all required mods.

play.

what mods are required to play ?

If you attempt to connect to the IP beleow, A3 launcher should prompt you with the information you need, and can download all necessary files.

I only find the Esseker overpoch map, could you send ip?

31.3.224.210:3000

I think the option for Squad game to build Mods as same like ArmA3 you wil create a game what is gonna be online and sweet to play for a long time.

I have ArmA3 and play that game for a long time now, if you can combine squad with ArmA3 with all the features ArmA3 have you have a game what is going to be in the top 3 of best game of all time.

Today people are looking for a FPS what can do all the thing when you combine both games. The game Squad is a verry great looking game so far so if people who can build mods like a zombie mod it can be a option.

Also when you are more like a person who likes to shoot around like in Battlefield 4, Squad can build maps who are small so when manny people are online in one small map they can do some killingspree.

On youtube you have manny players who can talk about the game same as Frankie and Jackfrags. Games on youtube are a verry nice place for people who are searching for games how they look like and when you have Frankie and Jack to play this game, a verry large scale of people are want to know the game more so they will come over to the forum to read about it and start playing the game. 

I couldnt find the server in A3 Launcher but I found it in when I searched in arma 3, I will try and download the mods and join manually.

Sorry, Didn't see my post.

M81ERDL

I was thinking on loud like, building up the game with mods. Little same like ArmA3

its okay, its early and i just woke up and i had no idea what was going on. lol

I couldnt find the server in A3 Launcher but I found it in when I searched in arma 3, I will try and download the mods and join manually.

did you try filtering the A3 launcher server list for CCG ?

I have a very similar system, the G750JX, it should be okay, the only thing I see as a major difference however is the storage drives, I have SSD's and you have HDD's which means your loading times will be higher for assets.

But that's about it really.