IRONXBAY

Arma 3 DayZ / Exile mod

Dale, you ever play ArmA 2 DayZ mod mate? i've been looking into getting some of the 303RD guys together to go take over an Epoch server one of these nights for a fun break from Squad.

Dale, you ever play ArmA 2 DayZ mod mate? i've been looking into getting some of the 303RD guys together to go take over an Epoch server one of these nights for a fun break from Squad.

Need sleep, 2am here, I'll answer tomorrow for sure :)

I don't mind some epoch, but I think it would be easier to jump in and out of exile atm and get some good combat, it's easier to do so because of exiles respawn system.

My group are pretty settled into the Yorkshire server right now so I am not going to be able to move them to a new server let alone mod, if your up for some massive group action then exile is better imo due to its feasibility to get back into the action and to farm parts.

Add me on steam iron and we shall chat more there, my guys are always looking for more people to trust which is hard in dayzesque type game modes lol.

hello and welcome to a nice boring exile advertisment! lol no but seriously we have a new server up and working flawlessly.. we pride ourselves on getting some of the best fps that you can get the only problem is that the server is very quiet... so we are looking for new people to come and try us out and hopefully you will stick around.. we have some pretty interesting things going on with the zombies so its worth checking out even for that !!! we are also doing a giveaway for the best base built on server by the end of feb 2017 for a copy of apex! runner up will get one of the smaller dlcs of there choice!!

we pride ourselves on not taking donations so no one gets advantage.. good afternoon to all and hope to see you there

server ip: 81.19.216.157:2300 (its the SEG server :) )

team speak ip uk.voice.gamingdeluxe.co.uk:9066

Posted (edited)

I have been wanting to try this mod for a while after I watched FRANKIES videos but I can't find all the right mods if anyone can help I would appreciate it or if another server is up can someone help me find the right mods to play with everyone

Edited by cagomillion
wanted to say more