r they ISIS ?

i dont think so because i dont see any black pajamas or black flags. i do hear them yell "allahu ackbar" so im guessing there some Islamic anti-Assad faction fighting the Syrian Arab Army or Hezbolla

And I´m just sitting here in my office in germany and everything is fine and the things I worry about is a release date of vehicles and revive for a game called squad..... my life is to good I guess :o

ya but every gun first time defective like M16 in vietnam war

the articles are right there homeboy. the INSAS is gettin' replaced. 

First time lasts for almost 20 years. They just couldn't merge FNC and AK properly.

The argument was that the Chinese soldiers were claiming that the rocks used on the walls belonged to China!. :D

I would've given 'em back. Pick some up and slam those Chinese in the face with 'em. POP POP POP LUL WORLD WAR 3

First time lasts for almost 20 years. They just couldn't merge FNC and AK properly.

well indian belive thier home made technology , and china like to steal other country secerts

tats y indians have lil bit old weapon technology and china growing fast

now am confuse

guy who recording is he ISIS? in video starting r they iraqi soldiers ?

the video description reads "After several hours of fighting, exhausted and without ammunition, these Iraqi soldiers fought until the last bullet against the IS terrorists"

so i believe its all ISIS (cameraman too) except the guys being killed, theyre Iraqi soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pldDZ7iXcOs

rest in pieces isis

russian backed syrian arab army is laying waste to isis positions, while other isis fighters watch their brothers in arms get annihilated.