Bats

Why arent people playing the game?

So there is a new build.. not much new but some server fixes etc.

And now im only in server with 10 people or so. And think most of the guys are asking them self why arent more people playing the game..

Is it because of:?

- bad performance on your pc?

- lack of new content?

- not many player playing it?

- bugs?
- you didnt know? lack of annoucement or advertising.

- just no time to play it?

or any reason you got..

Maybe explain it so devs and the community know why people arent playing it so the devs and community can make the servers full and test the shit out of this game to make it more awesome!

it's because I don't have a key

gimme 1 free key

gimme 

I know your feeling but im wanne hear it from the people that have keys :P

For me its a mix between too much work and the fact that when I do get to play the performance issues kind of ruin the experience  for me. Also there's is barely anyone on most of the time making the rounds pretty dull.

I'm running a 560ti 2gb and I can't get the video settings right to save my life. foliage anti aliasing is constantly making the screen jiggle too much, what's up close looks great, medium is digital camo (boxy), and distance is very poor. everything jiggles. with that is bad performance. I can't afford another $300 for a better graphic card considering I have over $1200 into my current rig from less than 2.5 years ago and if I can't afford it, most people won't, which means this game it's going anywhere fast without better efficiency, programing to take advantage/turn off graphic card enhancements, or support to the same. Also even though it's infantry based I'm waiting for vehicles. I'm not going to play maps that look like paintball fields even if it is Alpha. I have a certain level of gameplay that I like to maintain and this just isn't there without vehicles and fob assets. Squad will improve so rather than play every week, I'm just waiting and giving it time. I donated to support the overall product, the Alpha testing was considered a perk not the main goal. We can only report bugs so fast before they need some time to Dev.

I am in Maine and will be returning to Boston area tonight to download and play for hours tonight and hours tomorrow.

C-YA!!!

I'm not playing because I'm busy on weekends and I'm lucky to get more than 20fps. It is what it is, there will be more full servers as the game evolves and the player base grows. It's early yet.

Because on the US its 6 am jesus, chill out europeans. 

this isn't the only contributor.

player count has dwindled considerably from what i've seen.

I have a shortcut to SQUAD on my desktop, and right next to it is a shortcut to Project Reality.

Unfortunately, I can't resist the urge to lay 15 mines and giggle to myself like a madman when APCs and Tanks drive over them. Especially on the weekends, when my friends are online the most often.

I'm running a 560ti 2gb and I can't get the video settings right to save my life. foliage anti aliasing is constantly making the screen jiggle too much, what's up close looks great, medium is digital camo (boxy), and distance is very poor. everything jiggles. with that is bad performance. I can't afford another $300 for a better graphic card considering I have over $1200 into my current rig from less than 2.5 years ago and if I can't afford it, most people won't, which means this game it's going anywhere fast without better efficiency, programing to take advantage/turn off graphic card enhancements, or support to the same. Also even though it's infantry based I'm waiting for vehicles. I'm not going to play maps that look like paintball fields even if it is Alpha. I have a certain level of gameplay that I like to maintain and this just isn't there without vehicles and fob assets. Squad will improve so rather than play every week, I'm just waiting and giving it time. I donated to support the overall product, the Alpha testing was considered a perk not the main goal. We can only report bugs so fast before they need some time to Dev.

I'd say it's time to upgrade your GPU good sir. Lots of good deals in the world at the moment.