So I think that when clans are eventually added it would be awesome for the clan leader to be able to design a clan weapon skin. I was thinking this could be the same skin for every player or there could be a base skin to which each member could add their own personal touch. I'm not sure how clans are going to work and I assume the developers don't know fully yet either but I'm assuming they will be able to be made by anybody as long as they meet in-game requirements like a skill level and minimum members to start kind of thing. This is a long shot but instead of or with the clan skin there could be a clan hat that the members' player models wear into battle or maybe just a patch on their shoulders. Also when the player base is larger it would be nice to have the ability to join a game with your clan and be automatically put into a squad together, maybe even choosing who will be squad leader/kit before hand. Also something that would be awesome is if you have a large clan that you can group members into squads and they will always play together unless swapped manually. I assume this will be added but a game mode/matches only for clans to fight eachother would be awesome and this would begin the competitive aspect of the game and allow for a clan leaderboard and organised tournaments with the top clans.

TY for reading my idea, i hope this will influence the developers. Unless of course they have long since discussed these topics which they probably have. Please leave your opinions on this and list your own ideas for this.

Also while I'm at it i would like to know how i can get little pictures by my name like the supporter thing as i purchased squad leader tier, I did not use the email attached to my paypal to make this account and i can't find a place to change the email for this account if that is the problem. Any advice on this is appreciated.

I say yes to the patch but no to the weapon skin. It will take away the realism of the game in my opinion if we see people running around with green, blue or even pink camos on there weapon. If you want weapon skins then stick to the actual real world weapon camos, but that's just me.

So I think that when clans are eventually added it would be awesome for the clan leader to be able to design a clan weapon skin. I was thinking this could be the same skin for every player or there could be a base skin to which each member could add their own personal touch. I'm not sure how clans are going to work and I assume the developers don't know fully yet either but I'm assuming they will be able to be made by anybody as long as they meet in-game requirements like a skill level and minimum members to start kind of thing. This is a long shot but instead of or with the clan skin there could be a clan hat that the members' player models wear into battle or maybe just a patch on their shoulders. Also when the player base is larger it would be nice to have the ability to join a game with your clan and be automatically put into a squad together, maybe even choosing who will be squad leader/kit before hand. Also something that would be awesome is if you have a large clan that you can group members into squads and they will always play together unless swapped manually. I assume this will be added but a game mode/matches only for clans to fight eachother would be awesome and this would begin the competitive aspect of the game and allow for a clan leaderboard and organised tournaments with the top clans.

TY for reading my idea, i hope this will influence the developers. Unless of course they have long since discussed these topics which they probably have. Please leave your opinions on this and list your own ideas for this.

Also while I'm at it i would like to know how i can get little pictures by my name like the supporter thing as i purchased squad leader tier, I did not use the email attached to my paypal to make this account and i can't find a place to change the email for this account if that is the problem. Any advice on this is appreciated.

Just ask mods to move next time ;)

Sorry i am new to forums in general also please help me with the other thing with the squad leader

help me with the other thing with the squad leader

you will get your forum tags when everyone else gets them. people have been asking for ages. just be patient like everyone else. also, just like tartan said, please utilize the search function before making new threads.

why so hostile? i said i'm new to forums, never even been on one before

you will get your forum tags when everyone else gets them. people have been asking for ages. just be patient like everyone else. also, just like tartan said, please utilize the search function before making new threads.

why so hostile? i said i'm new to forums, never even been on one before

i wasnt being hostile, Nauticas.