Hey guys this weekend lets get the Sydney server full even if you arent aussie or kiwi feel free to try and jump in as we are always filling up your euro and us servers lol, you can log into the PreAlpha portal at prealpha.joinsquad.com to download the game for the weekend.
"Squad-PreAlpha-v6.zip"

I have choose to kick this off at 9:30PM AEST on Saturday (7:30Am PST & 11:30AM GMT Saturday) due to it being the weekend and for those in WA it will be just after dinner time lol. For those Kiwis sorry ill make the next weekend easier time wise for yous, feel free to get on earlier tho =] if the server kicks off earlier then thats awesome

Hopefully there will be enough of us to kick the server off and get others joining in, please dont be afraid to be the first few into the server.

-------

If your Aussie or Kiwi and havent done so please follow the instructions below:

To join the SQUAD - Australia & New Zealand Steam group. Open steam and holding the mouse over your username at the top and clicking "groups" then "browse groups" by adding (Squad Australia New Zealand) or you can use your web browser and go to http://steamcommunit...roups/SquadAUNZ

Hope to see a full server!

Rossy Raider & Dev for SQUAD LEADER! you better be there you pommy prick =]

Yeah but some of us dream of having a game with less than 200 ping AND more than 4 people.  ;)

FWIW, me an a mate jumped on at 10:00pm to see if it was happening - no sydney server, tried 100 player server, got bored with only 15 on and server lag. Promptly left. 

We tried, though!

I think there is so little online because people are tired of playing "Walking Simulator 2015". :)

Well, you can run now too

FWIW, me an a mate jumped on at 10:00pm to see if it was happening - no sydney server, tried 100 player server, got bored with only 15 on and server lag. Promptly left. 

We tried, though!

I jumped onto that around 12pm, had the shits when i saw no sydney server

I think there is so little online because people are tired of playing "Walking Simulator 2015". :)

Agree. It's truly pre-alpha gaming right now to help the devs iron out bugs right now... Hopefully all the walking is worth it :)

I checked on Sat around midday , no one on Oceanic/AU server

I checked Sunday evening , no AU server online and about 15 on test server

Might just skip downloading the builds till Sept with the next wave of people

coming into the game hopefully by then Insurgent guns are balanced with scopes added ,

game lets me RE BIND keys and FOB enemy spam camping issue has been addressed

Builds are getting less and less people and for us Aussies having to get on around 12am to have a game with atleast 20people is a pain in the ass.

Around 4000 commander keys and yet a max of 60 people were on at one time, pretty lame. Hopefully more will be on with the squad leader pack, can't wait for it to go to steam tho. Hopefully they do release it in December cause heaps of people on holidays and steam sales and such people will see it in most purchased / new releases.

Need something new to bring the others back in to the game at the moment.

Next event I'll do will be the weekend of the squad leader package hopefully that allows for afew attendees......

Unfortunately i work on the "normal peoples" weekend. My weekend is Mon, Tues and Wednesday.....unless i have to fill in for someone who chucs a sickie of course.