Welcome,

Yesterday I bought Squad Leader - Founder Level for $ 70 and I question whether it well understood, and access to a closed Alpha get the beginning of September, or already I can play in a closed Alpha.

I wonder about this because on YouTube are already videos of Alpha.

Thank you for your response.

Welcome,

Yesterday I bought Squad Leader - Founder Level for $ 70 and I question whether it well understood, and access to a closed Alpha get the beginning of September, or already I can play in a closed Alpha.

You have to wait until September. Some youtuber should have put closed pre alpha.

What day in September will u guys start sending the keys to the riflemen, upgrade riflemen, and squad leader?

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Check this link for an info-graphic with the latest shipment plans on it: http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/2778-where-is-my-email-answer-inside/?p=71389

If you have any more questions, you can post them in that same thread, or this one. :)

Hey, welcome to the forums!

^This^

This is how you answer this question. Love it Unfrail. 

Welcome,

Welcome Applegammer!