Sign in to follow this  
Chuc

Closed Pre-Alpha Week 3 (CPA v4.0) Announcement (Archived)

It's really hard to find the bugreport-form (unless you search around the forum), wich i guess not many will do. Should be located for easy access on the pre-alpha site. :)

It's really hard to find the bugreport-form (unless you search around the forum), wich i guess not many will do. Should be located for easy access on the pre-alpha site. :)

That's a good suggestion. The devs should really think of this. Hopefully it will lead to bugs being caught quicker.

Here come the complaints. 

PRE-ALPHA

There is no need for that.

Just tried the new version and the performance is back to week 1 levels, maybe even a little better.  The trees no longer "pop" when you zoom in your sights.  Haven't really noticed any popping at all really.

Very happy with what I am seeing.

Unable to join servers after the update. Join server splash comes up than back to main screen.

Are you launching the right build? That's what happens when you try to play an old build.

Are you launching the right build? That's what happens when you try to play an old build.

Or when you try to join a outdated server

Can non-backers roam the maps in offline mode, and benchmark the performance, after downloading the client?

Can non-backers roam the maps in offline mode, and benchmark the performance, after downloading the client?

Nope, you'll need to login for that.

Nope, you'll need to login for that.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! :)

We also now need SquadSpy.... :)

Agreed. I hope it makes it's way on the list of things to do. :)