Sign in to follow this  
[SFOD-D] Ghost

The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta [SFOD-D]

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am currently looking for someone with decent to high skills in SQUAD to assist me in the making of the discord, SOP, training procedures, and help me make the clan fully operational. I am aiming to make this clan one of the most elite, and realistic mil-sim clans in SQUAD. I am looking for people who are loyal, dedicated, shows leadership skills, and is mature. This IS a clan for the game SQUAD, The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta aka [SFOD-D] We are based off "Delta Force" IRL and we are a US clan but open to EU and others. I do need you to be able to speak English. I am aiming for it to be one of the most realistic clans in SQUAD. We will create in-depth training's and Detailed SOP's. We give our Operators, once they passed an option of what they want to specialize in which include: Rifleman, Automatic rifleman, Grenadier, Medic, Marksman, Combat Engineer, and more. We will be the most elite and realistic clan in SQUAD, with advanced and elite tactics to win in battle. I am hoping to build a strong and dedicated community, who will always want to play and work hard to rank up. I'm ready for it, Are you ready?
        Disclaimer: The discord is not set-up yet, but once you are in just at me in comms-general and I will message you, and we can possibly speak about changes if you don't enjoy the unit.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/2RYm4Fj

Edited by [SFOD-D] Ghost