confus3

Next squad sale?

Hello everybody,

I hope you are all safe and doing good.I just had a quick question, maybe some of you guys could know the answer?
I have played squad before and I really liked the game community and teamwork and was wondering when is the next Squad sale coming? Maybe a summer sale or not?

Thank you, take care.

not too soon, we just had one recently (free-weekend)

and it was a complete mess tbh

If it takes a sale to get you to buy it then you don't care about the game enough to buy it anyway.

Sales + free weekend == total shit gameplay experience for at least a week.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, EcchiRevenge said:

If it takes a sale to get you to buy it then you don't care about the game enough to buy it anyway.

He doesnt really know the game yet. 

He cant "care" about it, can he?

7 hours ago, EcchiRevenge said:

Sales + free weekend == total shit gameplay experience for at least a week.

This is accurate.

So...

11 hours ago, confus3 said:

Hello everybody,

I hope you are all safe and doing good.I just had a quick question, maybe some of you guys could know the answer?
I have played squad before and I really liked the game community and teamwork and was wondering when is the next Squad sale coming? Maybe a summer sale or not?

Thank you, take care.

To write somehting useful for you confus3....

If you buy the game on a sale, well, you are gonna be playing for a week in an "abnormal" situation. A lot of new players who don´t know how to start. So you might not enjoy it. There may not be a lot of veterans around willing to help, because many servers will be full of new people.

So don´t judge the game by the first week if you got it on a sale.

On the other hand, If you buy it for the normal Price, It is more expensive, but you may get a better perspective of what the game is. Specially if you lay it over the weekend in the evenings.  (this is the prime time for eveyr game)

If you buy it on steam you get 2 hours to decide if you want to keep it. 2 hours is 2 full rounds maybe some more. 

Well...its up to you.

A final Word. V19 came out with A LOT of problems. Many people cant play it. I would wait until it is fixed.

Edited by Nightingale87

2 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

This is accurate.

You can get a better idea on youtube videos.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:30 AM, Nightingale87 said:

This is accurate.

So...

To write somehting useful for you confus3....

If you buy the game on a sale, well, you are gonna be playing for a week in an "abnormal" situation. A lot of new players who don´t know how to start. So you might not enjoy it. There may not be a lot of veterans around willing to help, because many servers will be full of new people.

So don´t judge the game by the first week if you got it on a sale.

On the other hand, If you buy it for the normal Price, It is more expensive, but you may get a better perspective of what the game is. Specially if you lay it over the weekend in the evenings.  (this is the prime time for eveyr game)

If you buy it on steam you get 2 hours to decide if you want to keep it. 2 hours is 2 full rounds maybe some more. 

Well...its up to you.

A final Word. V19 came out with A LOT of problems. Many people cant play it. I would wait until it is fixed.

Hello Nightingale87,

I really admire your response to my question. I've read the V19 problems and put some thought into it, I'll probably wait a while until they fix the problem.As I was saying, I didn't know there was a sale and a free-weekend, I thought it would be around this time so I don't need to buy it for 40$.It isn't a problem buying it for 40$ if the sale isn't coming anytime soon.

Thank you once again, take care.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:31 AM, EA_SUCKS said:

not too soon, we just had one recently (free-weekend)

and it was a complete mess tbh

Hello EA_SUCKS,

Yeah, I've heard a lot about the free-weekend mess. I'll probably buy it as soon as they fix the V19 problems.

Thank you for your response, take care.

they should be fixing it very soon, Squad is a fun game still, but recently decision make me sad because of my roots

You can get it slightly cheaper on Humble Bundle if you're willing to sign up for a subscription.

So far I've claimed 3 games and bought 1. The games I've claimed were about $40 a piece plus saved $16 on Squad so well worth the $30/month. And you're supporting charity!