So as most of you know who played any of the battle field games you would know that the scale of destroying walls and buildings was astounding. I always felt that this feature was revolutionary to FPS shooters alike. To have this feature in game would be a definite deal breaker to buy this game, and i'm sure to a lot of other people as well. What do you guys think of this feature? Do you think the developers for Squad would be able to do this?

So as most of you know who played any of the battle field games you would know that the scale of destroying walls and buildings was astounding. I always felt that this feature was revolutionary to FPS shooters alike. To have this feature in game would be a definite deal breaker to buy this game, and i'm sure to a lot of other people as well. What do you guys think of this feature? Do you think the developers for Squad would be able to do this?

Hey Madman, welcome to Squad! As you see above these questions have been discussed earlier, you'll get lots of info from what the devs have said about the matter in those and other threads. A good rule of thumb is to use the search function at first in case you have a question, to see if it has been dealt with already. I'm sure UTurista, in all friendliness, wanted to point you to this. ;)