Sign in to follow this  
Nuzzi

UE crash

So after a short brake ,2-3 weeks, i cant start the game at all.

When i first started it, there was a small update, but after that it just crash with.: An Unreal process has crashed: UE-SquadGame.

In the background, the startloading screen shows but standing still. I press Send and Close/Close Without Sending, the Cresh Reporter closes, but it still shows the loading screen. If i press Send and Restart, the Crash Reporter closes, but it still shows the loading screen, and then a second loading screen pop up, still not loading anything, and a second Cresh Reporter pops up.

I tried the usual stuf..

Reinstall game.

Clear download cache.

Delete save files.

Reinstall Steam.

Anti Virus off.

Firewall off.

I tried just about every thing, that usually can be the reason, but nothing...

Other games start up just fine, even other Unreal Engine games i can play with no probs.

file:///C:/Users/Far Nuzzi/Pictures/Capture.PNG

Since it sounds like you're doing all the right steps already, I'd like to refer you to support@joinsquad.com. Our technical team should be able to get you back in gear with a little more 1-on-1 support. Sorry for all the trouble! We appreciate you doing all the self-support steps. =)

On 3/31/2020 at 4:32 PM, Gatzby said:

Since it sounds like you're doing all the right steps already, I'd like to refer you to support@joinsquad.com. Our technical team should be able to get you back in gear with a little more 1-on-1 support. Sorry for all the trouble! We appreciate you doing all the self-support steps. =)

No worries:-)

Thanks for the reply, will try to do that....

Hey if you still have this proble. Try the following it helped a frind of mine with the same problem:

Go to https://wagnardsoft.com/content/tdr-manipulator-v12-released download the tool and follow the instructions given there 

Recommended usage:

For the most common users, simply Disable the first option.

This will have either 2 effects :
1- You will be happy and no more TDR.
2- System Freeze / hang.

Feel free to pn me or report if it worked