Sign in to follow this  
shinigamixas

Admin abuse at caroleans server?

Posted (edited)
Long story short - sq 10 created MBT squad. They saw empty tank, took it from base and dived into the battlefield.
After 2 or 3 minutes admin writes in chat to return the tank to base, because they are sq10 while admin MBT squad is sq2. At that time, they are at the second point already. sq10 refuse, and admin start banning them.
After that, admin sq 2 solo takes warrior, drives it to the second point, leaves it empty there, and solo takes the tank.
My mate says thats unfair and got banned for "toxic behavior". IDK what they did after, as we left the server. For me, its just seems unfair.
Screenshots added.

Gold cobra is my mate, and hast taken single asset that map. He was engineer.

If you need I can add a short video with screenshots above

Edited by shinigamixas

We generally encourage reaching out to the admin team of the server first, as misunderstandings absolutely do happen, or the wrong person gets nailed based on the kill scroll -- heat of the moment trying to protect servers and all.

However, you can escalate to our team if necessary. We have some guidelines on that here, including a report form at the bottom of the post: 

You might try to read the rules first.

• First come first serve! EG. First named squad gets asset priority! (Tank / Helicopter)

So this whole complaint is kinda moot.