Sign in to follow this  
Minipops

Thanks moderator

Apparently anything said about the negative aspects of Squads performance are quicky swept under the rug by the forum moderators....bravo

I love your game but holy **** easy anti-cheat has ****ed over more people that vladimir putin

I am sure it was the way you say it.

I started to criticize the developers and the way game is going but non of my posts where took down.

Love the game, but sad to see that moderators quicky delete and sweep any call out of negative experience in the game under the rug example: easy anti-cheat crashes. Been happening for 2 years at least

Same with the insurgent spawn on top of the hab. Man if i had a nickel for every time i spawned on the roof and got picked off. Man that is fun times!. Been happening for 2 years minimum

All i said was there was no need for white listing because easy anti-cheat makes sure there is a steady flow of games crashes. It crashes my shit so bad i lose mouse functionality and have to navigate via tab to restart my entire machine.

easy anti-cheat isn't even made my OWI, but say anything negative about it and your post gets deleted. Thanks for the UNNECESSARY CENSORSHIP

Constructive criticism is allowed and welcomed. If your post was hidden, it's most likely due to inflammatory remarks, sarcasm or venting - Which isn't constructive criticism.

Looking at your hidden post, it appears to be quite sarcastic in nature, and looks to be a vent post. So that is the probable reason to why it was hidden.

EAC crashes & connection lost issues have a multitude of reasons behind it, the official discord has a pinned post in the support channel with potential fixes and troubleshooting. OWI is aware of it.

I understand things can be frustrating, but venting isn't the way to go about things. Well written and though-out posts go a long way. As a reminder, have a read over the rules.
http://forums.joinsquad.com/announcement/11-forum-rules/