Ruplay

Is recoil pattern still an issue for this game?

Posted (edited)

Does somebody tried to use macroses for that game? Because there are a lot of streamers that have much less recoil than me. Please do not comment like they compensate that by their mouses. I do not need your  assumptions. I am interetsed in answers from players that tried that stuff by themselves. Because if it is and devs ignores that in like 4 years now, I see no reasons not to use it because such kind of things are undetectable and most "competitive" squaddies may use that.

Issue from 2016:

Issue from 2019:

Edited by Ruplay

There's script based macro's around for majority of FPS games around - From recoil control to making single fire shoot faster than full auto.

In saying that, they're not too common in Squad - There's been a few instances players have been caught using them and have either received a game ban, or were banned from OWI's official tournament. So I wouldn't risk using them. No point really, you gain nothing from it, just a false sense of epeen.

Recoil in Squad is manageable for most small arm weapons, unless we are talking FAL, AKM and G3 which have pretty hefty recoil. But with the right amount of practice, it's not too difficult to learn how to control recoil in Squad.

Wtf 

first of all don’t use reddit it’s pretty shit use the squad forum for squad 

weapon recoil is absolutely fine, you’re looking at a post from 2016!!!!! Squad has changed 10 fold since then 

GET ON AND GET GUD 

Both of you misses the point:

6 hours ago, Ruplay said:

Please do not comment like they compensate that by their mouses. I do not need your  assumptions. I am interetsed in answers from players that tried that stuff by themselves.

25 minutes ago, Ruplay said:

Both of you misses the point:

You got as straight an answer as you'll get. No one is going to openly admit to using macro scripts for recoil control on the official forum.

16 hours ago, Dubs said:

You got as straight an answer as you'll get. No one is going to openly admit to using macro scripts for recoil control on the official forum.

Wait, why? Are they denied? I mean macroses... Cannot find anything about that.

Yeah full auto is useless at long to medium ranges unless you have a bi-pod or are just looking to suppress. I always use my assault rifles on semi unless I am in close quarters inside or around a building.