To all new Squad players, and those who may be interested, for the next 30 days we'll be offering several workshops on various roles in Squad beginning on February 18th.

Of course you can always watch the many videos, or read the numerous articles online regarding these topics, as we have. But most of the information is outdated, lacking details, or just people wanting you to watch them play.

Our workshops will allow you a hands on experience, with coaching, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback. And afterwards, we'll even go in game with you to help you practice what you've learned.

Tuesdays - (9am, 10am, 11am PST)
Medic - (30 minutes each)

Wednesdays - (9am and 11am PST)
Infantry Tips and Game Settings - (1 hour each)
**be sure to turn on your Steam "in game overlay" for this workshop

Thursdays - (9am and 10:30am PST)
Squad Leader and FTL - (1 hour each)
**this may go longer depending on amount of questions

Fridays - (9am, 10am, 11am PST)

Saturdays - (9am and 11am PST)
Infantry Tips and Game Settings - (1 hour each)

Sundays - (9am and 3pm PST)

Sunday (11am and 5pm PST)
Infantry Tips and Game Settings  (1 hour each)

Sunday - (1pm and 7pm PST)
Squad Leader and FTL (1 hour each)
**this may go longer depending on amount of questions

If your interested, all you have to do is show up at the posted times. Each workshop starts at the top of the hour.

The server is located in the "Custom Server" and will have the upcoming workshop listed such as "Medic Workshop". (or whatever workshop is being provided)

**Mortars and HAT/LAT workshops coming soon.

Staff Sgt.

As I am new to Squad as well as pc, after doing the in game training I attended the infantry tips and settings first. It helped me get game ready, Maj.Reno was calm and clear and answered all our questions.

next I jumped into to medic role training, which again was clear and full of great tips and I realise now there is more to it than slapping a bandage on and heading into action.
Looking forward to the mortar training.

I guess you could say both.

The workshops are designed to give new players some tips to help them assimilate quicker than learning as you go. I think most of us know this sucks.

For example: 

The Medic Workshop gives details on playing the role that some still haven't figured out.

The Infantry & Game Settings Workshop helps new players get their FPS and game settings dialed in instead of walking into a disadvantage, as well as provides tips to help get their K/D ratio balanced out quicker, rather than wasting time getting owned, discouraged and never wanting to play again.

And the Squad Leader Workshop provides all the details to make any first time player and effective SL. 

Add the benefit of we'll even go in game to help you with what you've learned, and you don't have to join our group to get the experience.

We want everyone who plays Squad to be competitive, which makes for some really great battles for everyone for a long time to come.

There are workshops every day (except Mondays) and all are welcome.