Hi,

Today I am running the game at 1080p on a i7 4790K and a gtx 1080.

My cpu usage is about 50% load and my gpu is touching 100% when the game i at highest settings(epic) and super sampling is 1.5x.

If i want to max this out at 1080p, is it the gpu that needs an upgrade?

//Sventomen

GPU at ~100% it's ok tho. And CPU 50% seems about right too... i dont see the problem... btw what's Monitor Refresh Rate?

1 hour ago, Lio said:

GPU at ~100% it's ok tho. And CPU 50% seems about right too... i dont see the problem... btw what's Monitor Refresh Rate?

144hz

40 minutes ago, Sventomen said:

144hz

Cap your Frames to 144, if you want less GPU utilization, heat, noise... If the 100% utilization bothers you, but there's nothing wrong with a GPU being at 100% Load. With the CPU 100% utilization it's a whole new story.

17 minutes ago, Lio said:

Cap your Frames to 144, if you want less GPU utilization, heat, noise... If the 100% utilization bothers you, but there's nothing wrong with a GPU being at 100% Load. With the CPU 100% utilization it's a whole new story.

Ok, i never reach 144 fps. Can you explain what happens besides that it cannot reach more then 144fps? I am new to this.

First thing to do is turn off super sampling because at 1.5 you're not running 1920x1080, you're running 2880x1620 which is more than a 1440p monitor 

CPU usage you quote is for all cores. You need to look at individual cores as well.

2 x cores @ 100% + 2 x cores @ 0% = 50% CPU usage.

Squad doesn't take advantage of all the cores most recent cpus have.

@Sventomen I myself run a gtx 1080, with a ryzen 1800x - somewhat comparable to your system.

I run this game on 1440p, because i have a 1440p monitor.

1920x1080 should perfectly be able to reach 60 fps or up, without super sampling ofcourse. Like @Major Trouble said above squad does not take advantage of all the cores in your system. Low FPS is not because of your system, because of squad's poor optimization.