maxipagliero

FALLUJAH & The Vertical Slice

All,

Do you remember this article?

Fallujah_building_shot_2-700x394.jpg

https://joinsquad.com/2017/10/30/the-road-to-fallujah-part-1/

I really appreciate the effort and the directions squad is taking, but what about taking the graphics and the quality of the environment to the next level? I remember when I saw this article I was blown away.

Can you guys (squad team) make an update on this? Are you working on it? Will be get to see one map to the level of fidelity you once showed?

Cheers

Max.-

A proof of concept isn't really representative of what it will eventually look like, it's just the feel of the map the devs want to go with.

3 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

A proof of concept isn't really representative of what it will eventually look like, it's just the feel of the map the devs want to go with.

This. I've got a good feeling that fallujah is still going to come down the line but not in the way that those images show.

Fine, but I was more going into seen how far they can go with art and visuals. Arms, tanks, helis and soldiers are much more refine that trucks and environment in general. I would like to see trees blowing up, pieces of concrete falling of and more details in general.

12 hours ago, maxipagliero said:

Fine, but I was more going into seen how far they can go with art and visuals. Arms, tanks, helis and soldiers are much more refine that trucks and environment in general. I would like to see trees blowing up, pieces of concrete falling of and more details in general.

This game needs at least tree/wall damage like in Arma. If they actually added structure damage, not only would that make me hard but, it would bring lot of hype and players to the game. 

The only reason I actually became interested in Squad is when they added tanks. The current damage system on a tank is pretty good, like how you cake take out the scope, turret or tracks. This alone is the only reason I play squad. If they added actually environmental damage then the game would be even more amazing and a true sandbox - as it should be. 

Edited by Chinchilla