ParaPlays

[video] ak more powerful than u think.. kickback

I have never touched a real gun in my life, but I would think that maybe it also has to do with the fact that she is not even controlling the rifle with her left hand...

That's because it's a 7.62x39, not the 5.45x39 AK-74 in SQUAD :P  I could spend an entire post ranting about videos like that one; people giving guns to inexperienced shooters for entertainment value pisses me off.

Meanwhile, someone who knows what they're doing running an AK-74 makes it look like the gun has zero recoil...

Speaking from experience the 5.45 cartridge is a lot of fun to shoot because of the minimal impulse, it's a real shame some jackass got the surplus ammo banned from import to the US.

There probably is quite a bit of kickback, but so far I've not been able to get my eyes far enough across to that side of the screen to check it out...

Please don't confuse kickback and muzzle climb, unfortunately Fps nowadays increase the recoil by increasing the muzzle climb instead of the kickback

Another biased video Para, come on man, I've fired the AK47M IRL, a trained shooter can manage this thing just fine.

Also, if you are trying to make a point about it versus our game, we run the AK74 at the moment, which is a much smaller round than the 47.

here, i own an AK-pattern rifle chambered in 5.45x39mm and this is a video of me firing it.

i'd argue im probably a bit more experienced/understanding of what im doing than the person in the video you posted.

rifle: https://www.k-var.com/shop/SGL31

Another biased video Para, come on man, I've fired the AK47M IRL, a trained shooter can manage this thing just fine.

Also, if you are trying to make a point about it versus our game, we run the AK74 at the moment, which is a much smaller round than the 47.

Biased? wake up fool. I am actually sticking up for the game. And yes ill mention more zoom as many times as i can, other milsims have it.

Biased? wake up fool. I am actually sticking up for the game. And yes ill mention more zoom as many times as i can, other milsims have it.

You had no explanation as the point of posting that video other than some half naked untrained shooter firing an AK in the prone.

Guys calm it down a little, yes Para chose a stupid video to convey a genuine message, please think in future because your suggestions won't be taken seriously if you convey it in such a manner Para.

If we have a separate issue to handle can we sort it outside of this thread? if not it's not worth getting riled over,  I will lock this thread and that will be the end of it gents.