DualFlameBane

Remove option to "Give Up"?

Re-spawn time needs to be a function of # of times died as well as time delta between the player's previous death. Not sure exactly how they should vary but there needs to be some sort of direct relationship between: # of total deaths and re-spawn time. The time between deaths needs to control how severely punishing the former direct relationship is when you die. 

On 2/1/2020 at 4:32 AM, Major Trouble said:

I think most SLs would hate having to micro manager their squad to that degree. I know I would. Can you imaging being in contact with the enemy and have multiple 'give up' requests pop up. Their role is difficult enough already without this added distraction.

@Major Trouble: Yes, perhaps you wouldn't like it, hence why I proposed to add the ability to let his squad always give up. So if you're a rushy squad leader that loves to get in the fight with his squad and don't wanna bother with it you just check that option, no more problem. But on the other hand, if your squad keep spawning 1 at a time, getting picked off going their own way or your team is running low on tickets and you wanna avoid a new player to give up on theses precious one then you check it off and have to manage your squad a little more. 

On 13/01/2020 at 10:02 PM, Pharanaiton said:

Well then you better have a game of bingo next to you, because you'll be looking at a black screen not understanding why this ****tard just walked past your body not giving ****s.

easy, just go play bf V