Sign in to follow this  
Materia

Disable balance

How come when I press I want to join X, I'm in fact being put in Y, who the **** though that's fun? Seriously. I'm tired of joining a server, just to disconnect seconds later, because "game" decides for me where to put me. It's that simple.

X = X, Y= Y. No shoving players like some sort of shit, or other garbage bag.

Edited by Materia

You cannot switch team if they are unbalanced, nothing has changed there. Its a bit confusing that you are sent back to the deploy screen if the team is unbalanced. But you arent joining Y when you wanted to join X, You are already in team Y and can not switch to X. When you join a server you also join a team, the one with the green 'continue'.

the new system stops spamming the swap button. Might be to save a little server load.

I would prefer to join a swap queue of some sort.

Just make a screenshot of enemy position and learn about enemy plans on leader comms until you switch, pretty sure it's intended game design

You have no choice over what faction you play. Get over it.

Be grateful you don't need to wait 30 mins in a queue of +10 like us down under.

BTW I advice getting admin friends, they can always switch however they want.

Always switch to winning team or bluefor, still never forget to remember/communicate to your friends enemy positions