Gh0st_SK

New to Squad

Hey, brand new to the game.  Looking to meet some players who I can team up with and learn the ropes.  

I played one match and all the squads were full or locked.

I have mic and plan on being an active player.

Cheers!

Edited by Gh0st_SK

7 hours ago, Gh0st_SK said:

Hey, brand new to the game.  Looking to meet some players who I can team up with and learn the ropes.  

I played one match and all the squads were full or locked.

I have mic and plan on being an active player.

Cheers!

Hey mate, it's pretty sad when all squads are locked, some servers are worse than others. What country/region are you from?

Hey [email protected], I am in western Canada.  

I have played in a couple good matches in the past few days.  It really helps when I find a squad with a good leader who communicates.  Makes the game much more enjoyable.

I have lots of learning to do but have realized communication is key to this game.

Hello and welcome to Squad Gh0st, you seem to be ready for teamplay, great to see and I'm sure you will eventually fully enjoy this game ;)

The first hours you need to take time to understand the mechanisms (make sure to play the tutorials ans spend time on the different Jensen ranges), next you have to look for squad or teamates ready to help you to progress.

After those hours (and not the most enjoyable of your Squad career -_-:D) as you said yourself : " I have mic and plan on being an active player", all the ingredients we need with active new squadmates, so I'm sure you will enjoy this game as much as it is intended to be when the time comes ;)