Sign in to follow this  
BatSithCrazy.

Buddy Really! REMOVED!! 1.8

Are you guys kidding me? I did not start Squad since August and one of the reasons was buddy rally.

If you are not kidding me then in that case Praise the Lordaaaa

18 minutes ago, Bahrein said:

Are you guys kidding me? I did not start Squad since August and one of the reasons was buddy rally.

If you are not kidding me then in that case Praise the Lordaaaa

I haven´t played since V13...so since APRIL!.... when buddy rally was introduced. I´m gonna be playing again at the weekend.

Now they need to make rallies NOT PERMANENT.... next step...

7 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

Now make rallies NOT PERMANENT.... next step...

Better yet simply go back to the old 9 rally system and ditch the wave system. Also completely eliminate all ticket bleed and also bring back the 1:1 ratio for uncaptured flags to allow for rushing/blocking in AAS & RAAS and the game will be pretty much strategically perfect.

Edited by Zylfrax791

Thank god the buddy rally system is finally gone! I can actually see players wanting FoB in the front once again. 

Edited by RB79BALL

15 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Better yet simply go back to the old 9 rally system and ditch the wave system. Also completely eliminate all ticket bleed and also bring back the 1:1 ratio for uncaptured flags to allow for rushing/blocking in AAS & RAAS and the game will be pretty much strategically perfect.

Would increase the changs of comebacks, also trying out temporary rally's if they aren't near (150-300m) a friendly FOB would be interesting as well and probably lead to more revives and players valuable their lives.

Edited by Phoenixstorm

Buddy rally removal is a good thing, but insurgents still have it.

Don't understand why they gave it to INS but not to MIL.

Both factions don't have heli's or up to date armour + less scopes (like no mg w/ scope etc.) so where does that leave MIL.

If they go head to head, INS has a distinct advantage in buddy rally mechanic. Both have same scope variety, same light vehicles and older armour.

If they fight conventional, they don't have heli's , equal armor nor optics.

And since explosives/mines aren't unique to unconventional, MIL is just a force with only downsides.

Edited by oTec

21 hours ago, Chinchilla said:

Next best step is to obviously remove the rally system. No joke.

They should remove all vehicles from squad. That way you will be forced walk around the map, ONLY THEN, will you learn the value of life and ppl will stop pressing the give up button.

No, you know what! They should remove all walking altogether, that way you will be forced to crawl around the map. IT SHOULD TAKE YOU no less than TWO HOURS to get to your destination, ONLY THEN will you learn the meaning of not giving up.

Wait, that doesn’t sound extreme enough. Maybe, just maybe, the devs should remove all ingame movement so we can all experience the joy of NOT DOING ANYTHING! Except to stare at each other, THAT WAY NO ONE RUNS THE RISK OF dying.

YESSSss… lets do that… that would be a great, idea! Lets strip squad down to the bare bone. So, we can turn squad into a walking simulator, ONLY THEN WILL we learn the true meaning of not giving up!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a38b7968919fae2b3b

Edited by BatSithCrazy.

17 hours ago, BatSithCrazy. said:

They should remove all vehicles from squad. That way you will be forced walk around the map, ONLY THEN, will you learn the value of life and ppl will stop pressing the give up button.

No, you know what! They should remove all walking altogether, that way you will be forced to crawl around the map. IT SHOULD TAKE YOU no less than TWO HOURS to get to your destination, ONLY THEN will you learn the meaning of not giving up.

Wait, that doesn’t sound extreme enough. Maybe, just maybe, the devs should remove all ingame movement so we can all experience the joy of NOT DOING ANYTHING! Except to stare at each other, THAT WAY NO ONE RUNS THE RISK OF dying.

YESSSss… lets do that… that would be a great, idea! Lets strip squad down to the bare bone. So, we can turn squad into a walking simulator, ONLY THEN WILL we learn the true meaning of not giving up!

What kind of a pussy do u have to be to get triggered by that?

Rally system does not make much sense in a sim-shooter. Vehicles do. With the magical spawn-in system, transport vehicles make no sense.

I wouldn't mind if there was an option for a server to chose if they wanted to enable or disable rallies, or FOB spawns so that transport vehicles are more valuable and teamwork/coms is much more important when assaulting/defending as a team. 

23 hours ago, BatSithCrazy. said:

You can join karmakraut's one life event for that. 

15 hours ago, LaughingJack said:

@BatSithCrazy.: omg i can't stop loling at the fail cat :D:D:D:D:D:D:D !!

:D Yeah! I waz crying with laughter, dat cat iz a zupercat!

Have a looki at diz! Purranomal Cattivity!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611873032411436f9e607

LOOOLL!!! :D 

Edited by BatSithCrazy.

OMFG!! Best Christmas gift ever, downloading squad now!

If only they'd add a 60 second or 120 second timer since we now have helicopters to really hamper in slower gameplay.

3 hours ago, SoulShaper2 said:

OMFG!! Best Christmas gift ever, downloading squad now!

If only they'd add a 60 second or 120 second timer since we now have helicopters to really hamper in slower gameplay.

YES!!!,.... 

Pleases devs.

You knoe its the right thing to do 120 Second timer would be enough. And would make all the difference!

2 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

YES!!!,.... 

Pleases devs.

You knoe its the right thing to do 120 Second timer would be enough. And would make all the difference!

I seriously think it would be, we were playing on the larger maps which I've really come to love since it really doesn't justify that much rushing, but we got dropped off by a chopper, only to play forts in a compound as we defended off 3 counter attacks as they had a rally just off in the hills we couldn't quite get. Feel if you manage to survive 2 counter attacks, they need to haul in from a Hab giving you some breathing time. The calm before the storm really makes the adrenaline pump harder. 

Having Rallies to rearm either after a successful attack or defence and not be dealing with a consistent onslaught I think would defo make the conventional forces dial in a supply line (either run by commander in between orders) and working together for assaults, giving more importance to mortars and heavy assets to wipe out infantry for combined assault. All in all, I just miss that awesome progressive through streets, keeping angles covered, taking contact, shifting to engage as a squad and moving on after a rally drop for those who couldn't make it. Right now, you take contact, then take more contact, then contact everywhere it feels like.  

The FOBs are the major source of infantry trickling. The rally hardly even compares. Why is it meaningful to supply assets when the infantry respawn right into the front regardless? The best possible situation with heavy assets is when you can blast at the enemies trickling from the HAB til the end of time. There's no strategy to it whatsoever.

The Rally should be more of an option to regroup like now but not a permanent main resource to attack. The rally is very easy to hide and increasing the respwan time would definitely help.  But it does not address the problem that a rally in the middle of nowhere can last forever without any FOB in the area until someone accidentally stumbles over it.

5 hours ago, Phoenixstorm said:

The Rally should be more of an option to regroup like now but not a permanent main resource to attack. The rally is very easy to hide and increasing the respwan time would definitely help.  But it does not address the problem that a rally in the middle of nowhere can last forever without any FOB in the area until someone accidentally stumbles over it.

+1

Absolutely agree.

The mete is right now (and has been for a while) Move behind enemy controlled flag, drop rally and try a forntal attack. If squad dies, spawn again, flank a bit from the left. If unsuccessful, try from the right this time....

Trial and error....over and over….

Thats not what the rally should be about. Thats not what planning should be about.

11 hours ago, Good-Try Greg said:

The FOBs are the major source of infantry trickling. The rally hardly even compares. Why is it meaningful to supply assets when the infantry respawn right into the front regardless? The best possible situation with heavy assets is when you can blast at the enemies trickling from the HAB til the end of time. There's no strategy to it whatsoever.

This is why spawning on FOBs should consume supplies from the FOB, and if it doesn't have supplies you can't spawn on it.

Rallies should work the same way: You need to supply them, and if there's no supplies in it you can't spawn on it.

4 hours ago, Tartantyco said:

This is why spawning on FOBs should consume supplies from the FOB, and if it doesn't have supplies you can't spawn on it.

Rallies should work the same way: You need to supply them, and if there's no supplies in it you can't spawn on it.

I agree! The Devs should add a Priest kit to squad. Main job is to collect dead souls, each "Taliban Priest" can harvest 40 souls, bring them back to the graveyard, at which point he can load them up into a... “funeral coach”, obviously with 50 Cal on it, he drives them out for delivery at FOBs and RPs. Amazing idea… no? 

bf53e8dc8dde37314bcf1fe91f9173b6.gif

Priest Kit in Squad = Tacticool :) ! Hey! don't judge, thats how real life is!

Edited by BatSithCrazy.