Bulldouzer

Armored Warfare

I dont think i ever got to play with a tank since their release and im not sure im the only one.Could we get a gamemode where we can play only with tanks or only with vehicles so the ones that very rarely or never get to play with these get a chance to play with them? I think post scriptum i getting something like this this winter

Iirc there is an experimental tank layer for Talil. But it leads to horrible gameplay and was removed from the server lineup it was on.

Tanks can't cap points, and too many people want to sit in one, wich leads to the team with more inf to just cap evrything.

I actually remember playing a round of that layer Otec, it was a very jovial 'tongue in cheek' round. I actually enjoyed it from the aspect that I could drive/gun an MBT for the first time without feeling guilty or being harrassed for losing it.

You should be able to get a few people in the training range these days. People in there are generally very open.

Edited by Comm@ndo

On 12/5/2019 at 2:06 AM, Bulldouzer said:

I dont think i ever got to play with a tank since their release and im not sure im the only one.Could we get a gamemode where we can play only with tanks or only with vehicles so the ones that very rarely or never get to play with these get a chance to play with them? I think post scriptum i getting something like this this winter

Lol u actually missed it. About 2/3 Mo. ago there was a server running Tallil 24/7 with like 6 tank spawns on each side and like 6 min re-spawn per tank. The game was never the same for me when that server shutdown. Why we can't have 24hr server running same maps is beyond me..

Edited by Chinchilla

On 12/6/2019 at 8:01 AM, budder8818 said:

They probably need a separate game mode for that to work. 

This. Normal game modes just don't work very well without a few infantry squads.