Sign in to follow this  
DoppelGangerBR

Increase teamwork by increasing competitiveness

I remember when i played Battlefield 2, in the end of the round, in score screen, it shows the best squad of each teams (PR has it too) and it shows the top 3 players of the round (We can measure this with the players with most teamwork points) (see image1) , and it shows too the best players of each role (see image 2)

i think it will rise significantly the level of teamwork of the team, everyone will try to get better teamwork tro try to appear in these "Top Players"

shIfZRj.png

Image 1

7pgAZTO.png

Image 2

https://imgur.com/a/e9Kmxxz (in case images dont appear)

While we may not duplicate what Battlefield has done, an enhanced after-action report is definitely something Fuzzhead (game designer) would like to have implemented. There's a lot of actions in Squad, especially support ones, that aren't necessarily meaningly represented on the scoreboard. We'd really like to be able use it to direct players to "what matters." (While still giving them the freedom to do their thing.)

Award for "Longest distance travelled without touching the ground or a vehicle" could be shortened to Parkour I guess.