Sign in to follow this  
Stukad

Queues need fixing

As we all know there's a queue bug. This basically means that we can't join (we can but it requires, ehm luck?) a server if that server has more than 8 people in queue. I joined a server with a queue of 14. While waiting I decided to visit the nearby store to pick up some goodies, I was out for about 10 minutes. Came back to the computer and find myself in 6th place (6/14), cool almost there. Browsing the internet for a while then I remember I'm in queue, open the game client to realize I'm now stuck in queue. I refresh the server list to confirm my suspicions and what do you know.. The server now has a queue of 3 and here I am stuck at 6th place. Wasted approx 20-30 minutes for nothing.

This happens too often. So much that it's hard to get into a server that has a big queue, which most of them have at prime time.

You really need to address this.

After writing this post the queue grew to 10+, I'm now stuck at 11. Will I be able to join this time or do I have to try a 3rd..

This seems to happen when the server changes map. I use online Squad server lists to periodically check if the map of the server I am queuing for is still the same.

But yeah, the queue experience is not very good..

Edited by tzaeru

Like other mentioned, it has to do with map change. I typically join a queue and monitor a couple of servers for map change. As soon as a server changes map I change to that queue. I think the devs is aware of the situation and i hope this gets fixed soon.