Pharanaiton

dedicated key for each inventory item

Right now pressing a 3 switching between rocketlaunchers to get a grenade is a bit weird i think.

Just give every item in the inventory a dedicated key.

purely down to the loadout order and that in which OWI has seen fit to put them. when i got into the SDK and started reorganising the loadouts i realised then how messed up some are and that there is little or no contiuity to them.

yeah launchers and nades should be seperate - it's like some roles seem to have the knife(bayonet) in with the rifle but others have it elswhere.

Or highlight the selected weapon a little more, i think it's hard to notice wich one you selected when there is multiple items on the same tab.

One more connected problem is "Next weapon pulled". Pulling hand grenade instead of weapon after shooting AT is pretty lame.

indeed, i expierence it the other way around. quickly deploying a grenade and there i have this most likely empty tube in my hands.

In all kits you would end up with keys that had nothing assigned to them. Eg assigning key 4 to RPG would mean key 4 had no purpose for anyone without RPG

I wouldn't mind if each inventory slot could be called individually for customisation of the controls but as a default I would be against more keys.