Sign in to follow this  
Cmdo. PuKaS

Unplayable after few mins

After today's 40mb patch installation the game becomes unplayable after 15 min playing it, fps drops to 6fps. !st time having this issue since playing Squad from 2017.

Plz hot fix it, and it could be nice if u publish the change notes of all ur patches, not only the bigger ones.

3 minutes ago, SCG_ErwinP said:

They can't fix it cause they are whatching "Community Clan Fight Night".

Do you have the same problem? Any idea what did they do with that 40mb patch?

11 hours ago, Cmdo. PuKaS said:

Do you have the same problem? Any idea what did they do with that 40mb patch?

I have the same problem with alpha 17. I7 9700k and RTX 2080 and on skorpo i was getting like 20-25 fps on large parts of the map. Other maps like talil or mutaha has regular micro stutter and lag like every minute or less. I updated my graphics driver so i will try again tonight but im going to take a break until next update if this keeps up. Not playable the way it was when i played few days ago.

59 minutes ago, warrior6 said:

I have the same problem with alpha 17. I7 9700k and RTX 2080 and on skorpo i was getting like 20-25 fps on large parts of the map. Other maps like talil or mutaha has regular micro stutter and lag like every minute or less. I updated my graphics driver so i will try again tonight but im going to take a break until next update if this keeps up. Not playable the way it was when i played few days ago.

Strange. I have basically the same rig as you and I'm not suffering any such problems. Just an hour ago after the patch I'm getting a stable 120+ fps. Not only that, but there are 3 other computers in the house with GTX970, GTX965M and GTX1080ti all running the game just fine. With v16 my game used to crash on every map rotation whilst everyone else's didn't but that's over now with v17 as well.

16 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Strange. I have basically the same rig as you and I'm not suffering any such problems. Just an hour ago after the patch I'm getting a stable 120+ fps. Not only that, but there are 3 other computers in the house with GTX970, GTX965M and GTX1080ti all running the game just fine. With v16 my game used to crash on every map rotation whilst everyone else's didn't but that's over now with v17 as well.

Im happy to report that after reinstalling the game after a driver update im not seeing the same issues anymore.