Pharanaiton

GLOBAL SCOREBOARD

After release initiate a global scoreboard that tracks your deaths and kills and some other interesting stats. (how many miles walked in game, favoured class/weapon, friendly fire,...).

Imagine playing a week focusing on zero deaths and seeing that pay off when you check the rankings.

That's exactly the problem. People should play in a team and also focus on those things that are important and sometimes this means that you have to risk your life to save others in your team. When a lot of people concentrate too much on their statistic instead of playing decently in their team, I'm afraid that this could backfire and negatively affect the game or tempt people to leave.

Even though I like statistics but that's exactly what happened to me in other games. That disturbed or even destroyed the fun in the long run. Meta that everyone was judged after your stats. This was the basis whether others accept you as a player or not or was one of the main criteria to join a clan. In summary, it was pretty toxic.

For me, such statistics would be fine if stats like Kills; Death; Score per minute/hour/round are excluded.

Yeah i see the problem. when imagening it i thought of a website, nothing like in game menu or anything, just a tab on the official squad server.

But squad being much more dynamic then running and gunning makes it hard to base a ranking on anyway.