BatSithCrazy.

v1.7 is worse than v1.6 (Hotfix solved) Thanks Devs :)

Credit given where Credit is due, the smaller patch that was rolled out has definitely made a positive impact on the stuttering, lag issues many have been experiencing. Kudos to the developers for being so quick in fixing the performance of Squad for the community at large.

I really hope that in the future, major updates have a bit longer testing period. In order to get more reliable feedback on the performance side.

Other than that, I’m happy to report that you can now fly helicopters on Thail Outskirts and any of the larger maps. Without issues.

Thanks, over and out!

Glad to hear it's clearing up!

Keep us up to date if anything else starts getting weird. =)

Still getting a ton of stuttering.  I rejoined the game very recently so I can't tell whether it is a v17 issue or not.  It seems to revolve around when sounds or radio chatter is in play.

It almost feels like the game doesn't load sound assets into memory and tries to fetch it from my SSD or something.  Especially when the sound effect is played for the first time in the game.  

2 days after hotfix i had massive stuttering again. even worse than before but it got fixed with clearing game cache. maybe this could help you!