John Wick's Dog

Penalize Lone Wolfing

This could be done through increased weapon sway (like when injured) from low morale if you’re >100m away from another squad member, a respawn time penalty (like the one you get for suicide/TKs) if you die >100m from another squad member, or by some other means.

35 minutes ago, John Wick's Dog said:

This could be done through increased weapon sway (like when injured) from low morale if you’re >100m away from another squad member, a respawn time penalty (like the one you get for suicide/TKs) if you die >100m from another squad member, or by some other means.

What if I want to drop my HAT guy off on the enemies MSR with a 3000 ammo crate and let him do his thing? What if I want my Marksman to scout ahead or provide overwatch? 

The penalty for insubordination of any kind including but not limited to going "Lone Wolf" is simply kicking them from the squad.

Just make stamina regenerate slower when out of xx meters range of SL or a section leader (negative moral thing). If they run around Rambo like instead of providing Intel and setting traps and use up their stamina then let it be whatever OWI decide is a negative effect of little to no stamina to punish lone wolfing.

The only trouble with this scenario is when you end up as sole survivor in as enemy encounter and everyone in the squad takes a respawn for tactical reasons.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:08 AM, Zylfrax791 said:

What if I want to drop my HAT guy off on the enemies MSR with a 3000 ammo crate and let him do his thing? What if I want my Marksman to scout ahead or provide overwatch? 

The penalty for insubordination of any kind including but not limited to going "Lone Wolf" is simply kicking them from the squad.

This. Its the squad lead's duty to punish this. not the game's.

İf lone wolfing is prohibited in server admins should ban or kick penalize will not solve a problem. And in good servers lone wolfing isn't a problem 

Systems like these don't work when the maps are of large scale and so much can go on in a small time frame. There's so many instances in Squad where people end up being lone survivors during assaults or defenses - Friendly squad(s) and rally points are wiped, You in end, punish these players who did nothing wrong by applying penalties, when all they did was survive while playing the objective. 

Other instances as @Zylfrax791 pointed out, such as SL's wanting people in his/her Squad to flank, provide overwatch, track enemy vehicles or simply scouting ahead would be punished for doing nothing wrong. 

If people are lone-wolfing and not playing the objective, then the SL isn't doing his job. At that point it's up to server admins to make sure SL's are doing their part for the team. If nothing is being done, then it sounds like it's time to switch servers.