3S_Moe

I really miss having Delta Fire Team

I've been SL a number of times since Delta was removed, and I really miss having Delta as an option for FTL.  In the past, I would typically use all FTL's when defending a fob and I'd send each FTL to go cover a cardinal direction (North/South/East/West.)  This worked incredibly well as it gave the guys focus to help get eyes on all 360 degrees of an objective.  Since the removal of Delta, it has been a bit more challenging because I can no longer tell an FT leader to go cover "South" or "North".  I now have to break up the compass in 3rd's.

I'm sure there will be people out there that tell me "you can still cover the cardinal directions" and a bunch of other ways THEY feel I can still accomplish the same goals.  The reality is, I like 4 fire teams and this is only one example of how it made it easier for me.  I also used 4 FTL's by having 3 stay back and one group was my recon group, or my logi group, or my "shovel" guys.  It just flat out made managing a squad easier.

Please bring back Delta FTL.

Edited by 3S_Moe

18 hours ago, 3S_Moe said:

I've been SL a number of times since Delta was removed, and I really miss having Delta as an option for FTL.  In the past, I would typically use all FTL's when defending a fob and I'd send each FTL to go cover a cardinal direction (North/South/East/West.)  This worked incredibly well as it gave the guys focus to help get eyes on all 360 degrees of an objective.  Since the removal of Delta, it has been a bit more challenging because I can no longer tell an FT leader to go cover "South" or "North".  I now have to break up the compass in 3rd's.

I'm sure there will be people out there that tell me "you can still cover the cardinal directions" and a bunch of other ways THEY feel I can still accomplish the same goals.  The reality is, I like 4 fire teams and this is only one example of how it made it easier for me.  I also used 4 FTL's by having 3 stay back and one group was my recon group, or my logi group, or my "shovel" guys.  It just flat out made managing a squad easier.

Please bring back Delta FTL.

100% agreed.

I’d use delta for similar roles or made it easier when we had a mechanised infantry squad. 

no idea why OWI removed content, just cannot understand why they won’t do it.