Sign in to follow this  
Atlan

"Hiring" Admins. (Future)

Hello, 

I have planned to open a server, a high end server, I have almost... maybe already given up on this game as seen in my last thread, I have no other choice but to test out other alternatives, and that is why as my last shot at trying to enjoy this game, I will open up a server that is run by me, and I have plans to hire observers so to speak, people that will watch both sides (When at its peak) to make sure squad leads are communicating, discussing tactics throughout the whole game.

As everyone likes to play, and nobody would sit and observe games for nothing, I want to know how much people would want to get paid to actually watch a server for say three, to five hours a day, or when the need is there for them. 

I'm not sure how owi global rules will play into this, but I plan to create a server where communication, tactical gameplay, and stategy is being discussed among the squad leads throughout the whole game, and where not following these rules is bannable offence. I think the only way to make sure the server will become high end is to immediatly rid the server of players who don't listen, squad leads who stay mute, or cant as a group come up with strategies that work throughout the whole game, or swallow their pride and listen to ideas. 

I believe that this way games will always be filled with squad leads that have the right knowledge, have the logic, and sense to see plays that normally would be seen as sketchy and not call of duty style, and enforce them,  I also believe that it would attract only those who listen to squad leads, who don't rambo off, or don't listen because they think the game-play is dumb, and he or she is better.

These observes don't have to become, or be clan members, but mainly overseers watching the games, and immediatly banning bad buds, no warnings ahead of time, as the server will be advertised as "High end" Gameplay.

But as for now, I would just want to know how much peoples time is worth, so if you find that this could potential mean easy money for you, or would be a job that wouldn't bother you, send me a private, or comment here with a number. And we're talking hourly pay.

You have 2nd option to archive your dream state of teamwork: create your own clan. And it's understandable if you aren't interested in being active leader/manager yourself, but with involvement of money, you can hire the manager to make the work for you.
And such option sound much more realistic to me, than trying to moderate public server with vague definition of "not teamwork enough".

"Utopia" Squad huh? Sounds like a fantasy. Until the game is actually programmed to be completely standalone and finished like normal video games no amount of paid nanny's will give you this state of perfected gameplay.

Listen. People mostly play video games for entertainment purposes after a busy day at work or school. Nobody wants to be bossed around all day and then have further obedience training in some half finished early access video game. Let's get real here.

Not only that who is going to watch your paid observers and make sure they're doing exactly what you told them? Then again, maybe your "employees" will form a union and demand healthcare and higher wages.

There is a reason one of the biggest and oldest gaming clans in the world completely pulled the plug on their Squad servers awhile back and also their players mostly avoid the game as well. Take a guess as to why that is...

2 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Take a guess as to why that is...

Because of critically unenthusiastic people like you!? :)

Edited by BatSithCrazy.

While I to some extend have worries about the overseers doing their job right, we can argue that this is not really a job, the same way being a kindergarden teacher is, or a social educator, a truck driver, a garbage man, or other things, its a suitable job for those who have the time, enjoy watching games be played, and get paid.

Of course I wouldn't take people I fear would revolt, and I do feel that with these resources we can make a server where only those who want to dedicate their time will play, and its most likely going to be at its peak in the daytime, and during the night time. So many people are fed up with lack of management.