Noobgamer

No more collision-enabled leaves and twigs!

Appearantly the trees in game were made of titanium alloys, that even their smallest twigs and leaves can stop AT munitions and effectively spear the targeted vehicles. Hell, some of them even had shields, that munitions travelling within their vicinity would get triggered. 

and some tree/bush models should get edited wheter they should stop a certain vehicles or not.

those bushes in kohat sometimes... dont know how often one of those small twigs killed my rotorblades.

The trees should be felled if a tank drives into them, that mechanic has been in games for over a decade (I seem to recall the original COD having such a mechanic)

Should do absolutely no damage to a 60 ton tank.

I've got the feeling that adding destroyable map assets is a lot of work for unreal engine. I've heard from other users in the countless other threads on this topic that physics of this type are pretty hard to code. Not to mention the potential performance hits it might make.

Best bet would probably be to change the hitboxes on some of the foliage to allow vehicles to move through the smaller stuff. Full sized trees should probably keep the same.