Covalent

Coax needs to be fired with right mouse button for vehicles.

The title, basically.  I don't believe there has been any comment on this.

Please make it so you can RIGHT CLICK and fire your coax.

Switching to coax, having to unload a main round to fire your coax is ridiculous.

It has been like this for a very long time and makes playing vehicles tedious.  Not enough attention has been paid to vehicles.  

I want to be able to have an AP/HEAT/HESH/ATGM ready to fire without having to load it after shooting COAX!

Another thing.

Why was there a mod 2 years ago that made amphibious vehicles possible, but nearly 3 years later  there is nothing official?

I've had the same issue with armor. I certainly don't like having to reload. I'm not sure though about having it on a dedicated button. I know that some vehicles might have a dedicated trigger for their gunners but others don't rather having a toggle between the main gun and the coax.

Luckily, it seems that the devs have a pretty good record of upgrading existing features every once in a while. Give it some time and I'm sure we will be seeing an overhaul of the armor in game.

Like you said, it would be nice to see a bit more attention paid to vehicles. I can't be the only guy that hates that the gunner sight in the m1a2 is from the battle sight rather than the main optic mounted on the roof of the vehicle.

On 2019-11-13 at 11:25 AM, Geebus said:

I've had the same issue with armor. I certainly don't like having to reload. I'm not sure though about having it on a dedicated button. I know that some vehicles might have a dedicated trigger for their gunners but others don't rather having a toggle between the main gun and the coax.

Luckily, it seems that the devs have a pretty good record of upgrading existing features every once in a while. Give it some time and I'm sure we will be seeing an overhaul of the armor in game.

Like you said, it would be nice to see a bit more attention paid to vehicles. I can't be the only guy that hates that the gunner sight in the m1a2 is from the battle sight rather than the main optic mounted on the roof of the vehicle.

Yeah. 

I think most vehicles don't have a right button for MG and a left button for cannon for a reason. What if you accidentally pressed the wrong finger and fired the cannon in close proximity to your own troops instead of the MG? At least the Leopard has a distinct switch that says MG or cannon that you have to flip before you fire. We want the game to be accurately depicted I say. That being said you don't have to reload the cannon after switching from MG of course. 

24 minutes ago, SpecialAgentJohnson said:

Yeah. 

I think most vehicles don't have a right button for MG and a left button for cannon for a reason. What if you accidentally pressed the wrong finger and fired the cannon in close proximity to your own troops instead of the MG? At least the Leopard has a distinct switch that says MG or cannon that you have to flip before you fire. We want the game to be accurately depicted I say. That being said you don't have to reload the cannon after switching from MG of course. 

Must be a bigger issue at hand here, most static weapons (ground or vehicle based) have the cock charging handle or reload spg 7 round animation regardless of the fact that you just cocked or reloaded. Hopefully this will be resolved.

Edited by Pharanaiton

15 hours ago, Pharanaiton said:

Must be a bigger issue at hand here, most static weapons (ground or vehicle based) have the cock charging handle or reload spg 7 round animation regardless of the fact that you just cocked or reloaded. Hopefully this will be resolved.

Yeah it's really annoying when you pick up the 50 cal and spend 3 seconds cocking the handle while you are taking fire. It's unrealistic because ammo is already in the chamber ready to go. You don't waste ammo like that IRL. 

Edited by SpecialAgentJohnson