drfreee

Auto-sprint

İ asked this feature at feedbacks section but devs didnt added there is program can do this ? i dont wanna hold w and shift when i am going to walk big distances and if i use that program will i be banned ? 

1 hour ago, drfreee said:

İ asked this feature at feedbacks section but devs didnt added there is program can do this ? i dont wanna hold w and shift when i am going to walk big distances and if i use that program will i be banned ? 

Razer Prolapse will do stuff like this all day long.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:37 PM, drfreee said:

In these situations, encourage your squad lead to arrange transport from either another squad or by sending dead players back to main to claim a vehicle. Covering great distances on foot is likely to hurt your team. Walking takes people away from the fight for much too long especially with the ability to quickly move with helicopters.

9 hours ago, Geebus said:

In these situations, encourage your squad lead to arrange transport from either another squad or by sending dead players back to main to claim a vehicle. Covering great distances on foot is likely to hurt your team. Walking takes people away from the fight for much too long especially with the ability to quickly move with helicopters.

İf you want do radio hunting you have to walk too much sadly. And in some servers they simply dont care assests and no vehicle will left at main this happend me a lot times and when we capture flag there is no transportation to the next flag and all team have to walk i said a lot but still newbies and some trolls doing this. Sometimes you have to recover some vehicle droped far far away and if you wanna recover that vehicle you cant risk another vehicle to retrieve than you have to walk.Btw if you have vehicles to transport most sls dont like being transported with vehicles they wanna move on foot and if i play in that server 3-4 hours may hands started hurts 

6 hours ago, drfreee said:

İf you want do radio hunting you have to walk too much sadly. And in some servers they simply dont care assests and no vehicle will left at main this happend me a lot times and when we capture flag there is no transportation to the next flag and all team have to walk i said a lot but still newbies and some trolls doing this. Sometimes you have to recover some vehicle droped far far away and if you wanna recover that vehicle you cant risk another vehicle to retrieve than you have to walk.Btw if you have vehicles to transport most sls dont like being transported with vehicles they wanna move on foot and if i play in that server 3-4 hours may hands started hurts 

Arranging transport as a squad lead is a thing that can't really be done on the fly with much success. It has to be planned from the beginning. Usually how I accomplish this is trying to keep the same transport throughout the entire game. This usually involves things like strykers, btrs, and warriors. APCs tend to be severly underused where most squads tend to grab a logi each, then going on to leave said truck at the first place they stop to place a fob. If you lose the transport in the process of a cap, then a good plan is to designate a guy that will claim a transport when he dies then drive it to the rest of the squad.

Like you said, sometimes you do have to recover another vehicle misused by another squad. That is one of the big reasons I always try to have transport within the squad rather than relying on the other squad leads.

Sometimes its pretty map specific as well on a small map, sometimes it is way more efficient to run everywhere but on a map like yeho, its almost a necessity.

On 14.11.2019 at 11:23 PM, Geebus said:

Arranging transport as a squad lead is a thing that can't really be done on the fly with much success. It has to be planned from the beginning. Usually how I accomplish this is trying to keep the same transport throughout the entire game. This usually involves things like strykers, btrs, and warriors. APCs tend to be severly underused where most squads tend to grab a logi each, then going on to leave said truck at the first place they stop to place a fob. If you lose the transport in the process of a cap, then a good plan is to designate a guy that will claim a transport when he dies then drive it to the rest of the squad.

Like you said, sometimes you do have to recover another vehicle misused by another squad. That is one of the big reasons I always try to have transport within the squad rather than relying on the other squad leads.

Sometimes its pretty map specific as well on a small map, sometimes it is way more efficient to run everywhere but on a map like yeho, its almost a necessity.

in good servers problems i told u mostly isnt a problem but in badly managent,noob sls and noob players in bad servers this is realy big problem and my hand hurts thats why i wanted this feature but it devs decision they can add or they not there is no point on continue this argument and i like ur facts but still problem for me 

Auto-run should not be implemented, if people are capable of doing so, owi should somehow punish that, or get rid of it.

19 hours ago, Atlan said:

Auto-run should not be implemented, if people are capable of doing so, owi should somehow punish that, or get rid of it.

I don't mind putting it in. That will teach the player very quickly that aiming is impossible after running a marathon.

On 18/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, Atlan said:

with loss of stamina due to sprinting, who cares?; because wot @RB79BALL said ^

I am new on the forum but not to the game. Many here are commenting on "get a transport" and so on. The simple fact is that many squad leads do not arange transport and run instead or maybe the transport squads don't even provide transport because they are busy fighting somewhere else. What do I do then? Just tell the squad leader that he is a idiot or do I go on all chat and complain? This is just moronic. The function is already implemented for auto-sprinting. It would be nice though if it was a dedicated button instead of double-clicking... It isn't a game breaking feature. 

I think they should absolutely add auto sprint in this game or people are going to start developing carpal tunnel. 

They also need to add a 'toggle sprint' for when you are still pushing W key down.    Like how it is in most all other fps games.  

I'm surprised to see a Toggle Lean feature, but not a toggle sprint. 

(Btw, There is already a 'Auto walk', you just have to set it up in the options.  But if you want to actually sprint, you have to still push shift down.)

Edited by Crafty

On 18.11.2019 at 2:10 PM, RB79BALL said:

I don't mind putting it in. That will teach the player very quickly that aiming is impossible after running a marathon.

True, True. But it would still progress the game into another battlefield no brain shoot'em up game, if people just auto-run, easy targets.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:54 AM, Atlan said:

True, True. But it would still progress the game into another battlefield no brain shoot'em up game, if people just auto-run, easy targets.

There is already an auto-walk.   You can set it up in the 'Game' options under 'Movement'.   You simply double tap W key and it will work.

I'm asking for  a Toggle Sprint (not a auto sprint)  but a way to toggle sprint while still pressing W.

I don't know a single current shooter game that doesn't let you toggle Sprint on or off.   It's a simple QOL change and this game needs it bad.  More than any other recent shooter I've played. 

Edited by Crafty

On 25.11.2019 at 9:54 AM, Atlan said:

I played 500 hours if u have brain u re not easy target auto-sprint does not make this game like battlefield nobody wants that but u guys keep saying this shit

btw someone made guide for toggle sprinting

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910471070

Edited by drfreee