RB79BALL

Gents, please bring your mic to the game

I am seeing more and more players with no mic and relying on typing to communicate with their squad mates and squad leaders. Please understand that this method of communication is ineffective and unreliable. As a SL, I don't have the luxury to read the squad chat. If you got kicked beacuse you don't have a mic, friendly firing your exsquadmates would be unwise and will get you kicked from the server. Any experienced play would have a better idea on how to deal with these players. Please advise...

Also people who use light text on a light background. This needs to stop :)

Yeah it's impossible to keep up with text chat.  There's so much going on.  You're trying to move, attack, do things.  Other SLs are calling out on the command channel.  Squadmates are using the squad channel.  People are talking in local.  Adding text to that, nope, too much.

In my squad, use your mic, or get ignored.....lol  I don't kick anyone unless they're running off alone not helping the squad (I do make some exceptions for demo guys and marksmen, but not if we're getting rekt at a point).