daniboyrulez

Im tired of trying to claim vehicles when people cry to admins

Its honestly gotten to the point of unplayable where claiming a vehicle that you want is nearly impossible because every server has their own set of rules, and admins do the shit they always want. I have gotten kicked for making a squad first then getting denied by the admins and kicked. And i have gotten kicked for getting the vehicle first, but then again, admins give it to the people who have made the squad  first. This is honestly gotten ridiculous its honestly impossible without someone crying to the admins. Who ever has the fastest PC is almost always going to get it what they want first, leaving the people who really want to use that vehicle in the dust. Might as well not even call the server noob friendly when its just people who repeat the same shit on the same server.

Edited by daniboyrulez

Ye, it's pretty ****ing dumb whats going on with that. I was the first to claim a chopper on one of the servers and I got perma banned for it... And that's not even the first time I was banned from a server because admin wanted it "his way." This is becoming less interesting every day, and the "This server has rules" is the dumbest argument to use to perma ban people.

No rules would be even worse. People would wait in main for vehicles to spawn and constantly fight over the right to use it. There is no 100% fair system but giving priority to the first squad with the proper name is imo the best way. But even then people call their squad "Armor" and think that gives them right to both Tanks and IFV:s...

Yeah there is no perfect solution. I think the best way is to simply give the assetd to the first squad named after em. I mean, i once made a heli squad, had 2 other guys in my team to man the thing,, had a plan and all, only for some asshole who created an infantry squad of 9 people to take it right in front of me because he had a lucky spawn at the start..

The funniest thing about this is how surprised you guys are acting regarding how the whole situation with Helicopter claiming is going down. If you're getting the SL pilot role and claiming the helicopter but then getting kicked from the server because the admin and his buddies want it you have zero recourse due to the fact that they aren't actually doing anything that is against the server licensing agreement. Funny how that works.

It's exactly the same as when the tanks were released so I can't imagine how you'd think it would be any different in this case.

Let's be realistic here, the entire front end of the game since day one has been nothing but private franchises that basically call the shots and do as they please. On the other hand, they pay the server hosting bills and comply with the super vague server licensing agreement so how can you blame them? 

So yeah, until a universal set of rules are applied to the server licensing agreement and/or official servers are provided expect a "our tree fort, our rules" gaming experience that is rife with cronyism and favoritism.

On a side note, my opinion is that the game should be reprogrammed down to only a couple or so pilots per faction similar to the HAT restrictions. It would still boil down to who has the fastest connection, SSD and clicking ability however the system should be hard coded for the first come first serve paradigm instead of a bunch of pilots hanging around the main base waiting for the next chopper to spawn thus losing the game for your team.

PR servers have a squad creation time for a reason.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm fairly disappointed that Squad doesn't have built in support for asset squads yet. Claiming assets should be as simple as claiming a kit. Server rules and named squads are the next best thing. First come first serve sucks because it actively pits you against your teammates, makes finding certain assets difficult during the match (who is flying right now? who do I talk to to get armor support? ugh. etc.),  and leads to multiple people waiting in main for a contested asset.

Edited by Aleon