Sign in to follow this  
Backdoorsurpris

Is this game still active???

I just started playing again after a break and there is always a server with 80 players in it every time I log on, multiple in fact. 

2 hours ago, Backdoorsurpris said:

I’m thinking about purchasing this game I’m just wondering if it’s still an active game worth paying $40 for?

This game is alive and well.

Way someplay feels like that dont have any life left. The game is still bright and shining brighter with each update:)

I did a quick calculation around 3pm UK time today (Sunday) and there were about 3,000 people playing in public servers. 

not worth it, wait release/discount or Planet Side 3, or you will wait in server queues for hours of your life

Edited by paragonid

@paragonid People dont seem to realise that they really dont have to do this lol.

At any rate, yeah this game is very active and definitely worth getting.

9 hours ago, paragonid said:

not worth it, wait release/discount or Planet Side 3, or you will wait in server queues for hours of your life

I've got 5k hours in Squad and doubt I've ever spent more than a few minutes in a server queue. Most servers have whitelisting for both regulars and contributors.

15 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

@paragonid People dont seem to realise that they really dont have to do this lol.

At any rate, yeah this game is very active and definitely worth gettin

Of course they don't. They can sit on empty servers otherwise. Then after several hours if miracle happens and other 79 people join, crash on the map change and do it all other again.

BTW nobody garantees you will ever play online, all public servers in private property not provided by the game developer, so enjoy your offline gameplay, you join a server and get kicked "to make space for an admin" and get back in bugged infinite queue.

@Backdoorsurpris Also before you buy, check all "the game is still unplayable" threads in support forum without any responses

Edited by paragonid