Sign in to follow this  
Dronabi

Using enemy logi trucks

I am really enjoying the game so far. 

I have a suggestion for the game, I would love to see the ability to use enemy logi trucks to take ammo. There has been several instances where I have ambushed a logi truck and the ability to have resupplied from the truck would have been amazing. Even the ability to use the enemy logi to create your own FOB would be pretty cool too!

Edited by Dronabi

I'd be cool with this. 

They'd have to make it so you can't take points off an enemy FOB though.  WAY too many SLs are too lazy to move their logis away from the FOB.  If you could unload a enemy FOB with an enemy logi, that would be super OP.

Also you shouldn't be able to drive the enemy logi.  All you'd have to do is focus on hunting and stealing their logis, and you'd automatically win every round....lol

19 hours ago, Dronabi said:

I am really enjoying the game so far. 

I have a suggestion for the game, I would love to see the ability to use enemy logi trucks to take ammo. There has been several instances where I have ambushed a logi truck and the ability to have resupplied from the truck would have been amazing. Even the ability to use the enemy logi to create your own FOB would be pretty cool too!

I understand that sometimes resupplies are a little far between but it doesn't really pass the sniff test. The game is meant to be grounded in reality. Why would a US or British soldier be able to resupply off a Russian truck?

There really needs to be another incentive to get people using the rifleman class. With all the specialized classes, only a couple of people ever grab it. Usually there aren't enough ammo bags going around.

Most armies cant use each other's ammunition. I would like to see that as an option for the MIL/INS. That would make sense and be cool. I also think it would be nice to use emplacements and machine-gun techies as US etc.

Honestly the game is already overcomplicated for the vast majority of the community. Seriously...

People can't even understand the most simplistic concept of actually defending the defense flag in AAS let alone the complexity of claiming an enemy vehicle. Stop trying to educate and enrich low IQ Steam Drones when all they want to do is Zerg Rush across 2000 meters of open ground on foot to the next flag.