Mr.kongo

FPS drops since V16 update

11 hours ago, ZXD_Lee said:

I would consider a 1060 to be a bit of a fisherprice GPU and definitely no where near mid to high! 

But then again some people’s standards amaze me! Where 1080p and 60 FPS are acceptable or I’ve got a 10 year old AMD super computer why doesn’t it run squad??? They need to optimise the game and bring the view distance down to 2 meters and get rid of all the trees so I can run it 

I wouldn't call it high, probably mid range. Either way it runs pretty well on my rig with everything maxed.

PS for the OP - I'm on drivers 436.02 without any issues.

This game is not really GPU-intensive, but rather relies on single-core performance, meaning that a high-end 6-core CPU would outperform a mid-end 8-core CPU.

Edited by Noobgamer

Iv always had FPS problems with this game, its amazing how much of a performance difference there is when your in a server with 50 or less people compared to a full 80 person server.  I think this game suffers from connection problems and it hampers performance.

On 04.11.2019 at 4:53 PM, ZXD_Lee said:

I would consider a 1060 to be a bit of a fisherprice GPU and definitely no where near mid to high! 

But then again some people’s standards amaze me! Where 1080p and 60 FPS are acceptable or I’ve got a 10 year old AMD super computer why doesn’t it run squad??? They need to optimise the game and bring the view distance down to 2 meters and get rid of all the trees so I can run it 

Gtx 1060  isnt bad gpu but processor isnt good for squad squad wants a lot cpu power i have gtx 1050 most cases i dont have problem at medium. There is a lot trick to make this game looks better and performs better we are living in 2019 there is a plenty documents about how to optimize 

2 hours ago, drfreee said:

Gtx 1060  isnt bad gpu but processor isnt good for squad squad wants a lot cpu power i have gtx 1050 most cases i dont have problem at medium. There is a lot trick to make this game looks better and performs better we are living in 2019 there is a plenty documents about how to optimize 

I don't know what you people are complaining about. I have a 1060 and average 70 - 90 fps on 1080 with everything max and AA 1.25 and shadows medium....

What more do you want?

46 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I don't know what you people are complaining about. I have a 1060 and average 70 - 90 fps on 1080 with everything max and AA 1.25 and shadows medium....

What more do you want?

I don't know what you people are talking about. I have ryzen 3600, GTX 1070 Ti, pretty good SSD, good cooling, 1080p, everything on high with SS on off and I'm averaging 70 fps during most games. I mean sure, when I start a match my FPS is like 120-150 in main base but once everyone start going for objectives and shit starts happening my FPS stays at around 60-80 for most of the match. 

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

What more do you want?

my english not too good but i am trying to say game need optimization and after v16 update my i started get fps drops and gtx 1060 should be enough to run without problem but in squad i7 7700hq still not enough and needs more cpu power and they should work on that too 

1 hour ago, drfreee said:

my english not too good but i am trying to say game need optimization and after v16 update my i started get fps drops and gtx 1060 should be enough to run without problem but in squad i7 7700hq still not enough and needs more cpu power and they should work on that too 

The i7-7700hq is starting to become dated. What settings / fps do you see?

8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

The i7-7700hq is starting to become dated. What settings / fps do you see?

i7 7700hq isn't my CPU I was talking about topic owner pc specs I have i5 2500k 4.7 GHz overclocked my CPU equivalent to i7 7700hq(Actually in some situations i5 2500k with overclock perform better processors didn't advanced same speed as graphics cards)

My fps isn't stable I can't  give exact numbers sometimes I am getting 75 fps at the full server without the problem at medium settings 1080p sometimes I am getting 30-45 fps and getting a lot of fps drops. in every map, I am getting different fps.

Edited by drfreee