Sign in to follow this  
=SEALZ=Butcher_AK

Aesthetics and Immersion  aka…(Good Idea Fairy)

Subject: Aesthetics and Immersion  aka…(Good Idea Fairy)
Scope: Adding Options 
a.    (Rifle-scopes, Red Dot Sights, Laser Sights (When Night Maps Drop, IR only), Binoculars and Monocular Night Vision (When Night maps drop), Spotting Scopes/ Rang Finders)
b.    Adding the option for the mortar person the ability to self-mark as the SL calls in fires.  SL does not have to always go to the map to make a fire mission. Not Kool, why we have radios. 
c.    Adding a mortar man Kit only for the ANTOS 60 mm Ultralight Commando Mortar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0cIGNeJ6uc) carry 4-HE and 3-Smoke rounds, M-4 with Dot scope or EOTech
d.    The ability to move the statics weapons systems without having to dig them down. Put radius of 3 meters on the object <> but allow SL / Player to change the directs if needed , 360 degree’s with in a 3 meter of the placement or within the Ring only. ( I’ve Places a lot of weapons down too close to tress or other object that you could not use the weapon platform.)   
I know that the reason for some kits are to balance the maps even though I think the Irregular Forces are weakest equipped unit in the game, which in today’s time they are way more advance that what is balances in the game. 
So, with that being said, can you guys percolate on the idea of kits with scopes having options to change those out in-between other scopes in those kits only.  

e. Transparent Map 

f. Topographical Maps so that SL or commanders can see the *****elevations**** of terrain and be able to plan better maneuvers, ambushes and movements of concealment. This also will allow armored  and vehicles to maneuver more efficiently throughout the map.

g.  Tracker IR Compatible. 

h.  Able to shoot from vehicles 

Food for thought, love how the game is growing always open for testing on the DEV team did it with PR in Arma. Keep up the good work , keep making it better.   :slight_smile: