Atlan

Huge announcement, I was wrong.

Posted (edited)

OWI is by far the best team. I asked for city map, and they gave me the pearl that is Mutaha. Its bringing back the tactical gameplay, there are at least 500 different approaches to this map, and roadways you can use. Ambush points everywhere, literally. 

This map will prove difficult for many casual players. Love it, Love it. Idc about the choppers, this map alone.
We can utilize our roles, machine gunners can give cover from rooftops, etc etc. Its perfect.

Edited by Atlan

When i came up with the with overall design of Mutaha it came from the name.... i believe maze in Arabic is pronounced mutaha or very close to.

So i wanted to come up with something new.. with basrah you have multiple windows to watch out for so with Mutaha i wanted multiple lane ways and then youve got to worry about the roof tops aswell.

Not only that, you also get a very good balance of vehicle and gameplay in and outside of the towns.

Its a very solid mixture of chora, basrah, sumari, tallil and yet still its own unique map

All of your maps are art! Thank you for all you continued work!

Everytime I think of something Id like to see, I see you've already done it! There are so many cool details all over every map!

Thank you OWI!

Well done! Just I'd like to see some tunnel systems below the city... 

Awsome map and it's the most enjoyable at this moment. I had a discussion with another player who tough the map promotes rooftop camping. I showed him the pictures below.

Going from rooftop to rooftop was an actual thing, the floor was lava :P

tumblr_ozomntnMXO1sh0ur9o1_1280.jpg 519856-X-GAJ97-867.jpg

Edited by SinisterGlitch

@SinisterGlitch: liking the supressed M4 ^

not played it yet but from the vids i've seen so far it looks excellent. very nice work @ChanceBrahh <TwoThumbsUp>

i personally think all the maps are as tactical as peeps want to make them, when playing.

Where is insurgent vs militia  layers in mutaha?

This is arabic map but only yankies vs ruskies and britons vs ruskies..

Edited by Togisan

Togisan, Insurgents are on Invasion layers.

Will see about creating an Insurgency later, as well as some additional Invasion layers with Insurgents