Sign in to follow this  
Daddy-Baby

Ask the developers About Ragdoll physics

Ask the developers. Will you improve ragdoll physics in the future? I have never seen any developer respond to me about this. I posted this before, but there was no reply from the developer. I will keep posting. If there is still no one to answer me. This is what I would like the developers to see and think about how ragdoll physics should be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZZe2u-zY

This is what i posted before : /r/joinsquad/comments/cfmt5q/to_the_dev_who_working_on_ragdoll_physics_plz_fix/

I'm serious.

I look forward to the answer from the developer. Thank you.

Also, they don't owe you an answer, just in case you were confused about the matter. 

3 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Well, they said it was a work in progress, so yeah quite sure it'll improve over time.

i hope so, But what I want to know is Does the developer see the ragdoll problem? If not, it will be like this forever. No change

1 hour ago, Psyrus said:

Also, they don't owe you an answer, just in case you were confused about the matter. 

I know but I ask if there will be improvement in the future.

You make it seem like you don't know what work in progress means..

Here a quote from the devs in one of the patch notes: "The ragdoll system has been updated to improve the overall look when a soldier goes into the ragdoll state, such as when incapacitated or run over by a vehicle. Soldiers getting hit by vehicles should look more realistic, and there should be less twitching of corpses in most cases. However, as this is still a work in progress, there may still be an occasional visual glitch."