First of all, hello everybody and sorry for my English in advance.

I'm from Poland and have been a NovaWorld community member for straight 11 years.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with NovaLogic as a company that used to make PC games, but they've created a couple of huge titles that got Guiness Book records like Joint Operations:Typhoon Rising (150 players could play at the same time on one map), Delta Force:Black Hawk Down, and a couple of others.

The company is dead now and left huge number of community members left the sitting on the sand waiting for a new game ( Delta Force:Angel Falls) that they said would come like in 2009 but now it's a dead project and many of us are looking for something similar to games we love and some people already noticed this 'Squad' project.

Joint Operations was unique, still is. Only game which had AAS game type which is so popular there. So I noticed you created this game type here. Super awesome!

I think, if some of you - game creators could take a look at Black Hawk Down, Joint Operations : Typhoon Rising and somehow (I don't know how) get to NovaWorld community members to talk with them about this project - Squad would not only be a bigger project by gaining thousands of dedicated novaworld community members, but would get a lot of help from them, since thousands of people that played JO, BHD (Joint Operations, Black Hawk Down) have so much experience in map making, coop maps, aas, tdm, tkoth and more. It's a part of gaming world with huge knowledge and heart for fps games (not all the COD and BF craps which are nothing like NW games) that world just can't let them die...

That's my one and only request.

Get these members here, they will help you all make the best game anyone could ever create. Maybe some physical aspects of the game or game types like AAS..

Please.

Sincerely, a dedicated member of NovaWorld community.

GeRo-

Hey Gero.. Take a quick look around with google search in the forums with keywords Delta Force, DF, JOps, Joint Ops, joint operations.. ;) There is suprisingly numbers us here around already.. (and more just lurking and or waiting the final release). In meantime go to clan resqruit forum and say hi in DF/JO senior house thread. :)

You made good post btw.

Hey there, I'm also a former Novalogic gamer. I played Delta Force, Joint Ops, and DFX2. Went by several names over the years. You're right, that company is basically dead now so it was time to move on to something better. Squad seems to have a lot of the features that we liked in JO multiplayer.

Welcome!

I used to play Joint Ops. It was very fun. I think you'll find resistance to adoption of anything that isn't directly related to Project Reality however - but don't let that stop you from bringing forward good ideas. 

should give project reality a go...  only a few keys extra to learn than JOps and you will have to learn to aim properly ;p 

Its a shame a new Delta Force or Joint ops never came out

Joint ops 1 (2004-2005 game) is one of my fav games along with arma 3 , Ghost Recon 1 ORG and R6 Raven Shield (last PROPER R6)

Not a bad idea, somebody needs to go to their forums/communities and talk about this new ship Squad. 

We have been already doing that sir...and poor old Raging Death got banned for it! There is a lot of us here and more will come. Give it some time my friend. :)

GeRo- My Old mate...

Welcome to Squad...Firstly great post mate and I totally agree with you.Can't wait to see you and others from Nova playing Squad (We're gonna Rock the joint)!. :D

See You on the battlefield soon!..

Not a bad idea, somebody needs to go to their forums/communities and talk about this new ship Squad. 

We have been already doing that sir...and poor old Raging Death got banned for it! There is a lot of us here and more will come. Give it some time my friend. :)

+1 I did indeed rulie buddy!...But it was bloody worth it,sacrificed myself for the greater good !. ;)

The hard part is finding all you guys! I completely lost out on the DFLW community when the servers were taken down. :( 

I miss you Novaworld lot. 

"Novaworld" was a radical idea. I always dreamt of flying CAS for troops and vehicles fighting on the ground below me. I don't know if that ever actually took place in Novaworld but when the concept of multiple games coming together in one online world was first announced I was completely enthralled.  A few years ago I thought my dream had finally come to fruition in Planetside 2. It was close but yeah that's a different topic. 

Yea there's some folks over there on Novaworld talking about alternative games but a lot of them really want the experience that JO brings. I think that PR is a pretty good upgrade from the concepts in JO and BHD but I think Squad will be even better.

I was all about that Delta Force 2 online, loads of great memories and hard fought matches. They don't make many games for people like us, which is why Squad has such great potential.

Delta Force 3 with a G11 or FNMAG all day man.

YES! Though for a while I was a m249/cqb guy. :D 

One more thing I came up with last night when I was thinking about whole NovaWorld community and how to get all of them right here.

Because Novalogic as company is a dead mark now, I think it would be super profitable thing for SQD staff and devs to talk with Novalogic CEO, HQs and staff about the prize of all the players database (emails).

It would cost a few bucks if u two came to agreement somehow, but it'd never be more than the money SQD producers would earn because of new players in their game - novaworld members.

Just a thought I'd like to see comented by SQD staff.

J Garcia is a complete knob sock and either won't reply or if he does, he will want way too much for the info on players who will never come back to NL. That clown lives in la la land. NW2 members who have had their 2002 accounts wiped of V.I.P. status STILL can't even get a reply from the idiot as to why this has happened. 

I would have thought our SQUAD Devs would not waste precious time dealing with NL since their reputation in the gaming industry is mud.

Nologic is a total joke now.

:)