Welcome NitroViper to the familia buddy...Still play JOps from time to time,somedays you see some good old faces turn up.We have quite a few DF/BHD/JO players that have moved to Squad!.

In my opinion mate,forget the rest,buy the best,Squad gave me the same happy vibes that JO did way back & just think about this,we gonna get vehicles,APC's/BTR's/Helis & much,much more,soo The Future is Squad!. :D

Hope to see you on the battlefield,Hooah!.

PS...We're all still awaiting DF:Angel Falls!!. :wacko:

KIA...Omfg welcome dudes,still play with "eZ" think he was in your clan way back!. :)

Yeah that was a long time ago, we've not seen eZ for years and i think he may have left tbh. since JO we moved onto COD, Battlefield and never really enjoyed them the way we did JO so we went dormant for several years. But we're making a resurgence and all the old members are coming back ready to Kick some booty in this game.

...I always dreamt of flying CAS for troops and vehicles fighting on the ground below me. ....

youre in the right place, gunships are coming (eventually)

Welcome to the community!

I played Delta-Force, Delta-Force 2 and Black Hawk Down mainly. I started playing in 1998 and played heavily into 2005. I bought this game for the same reason, it is the closest thing to Delta-Force or Novalogic games in it's prime and has the potential to greatly surpass that so long as they don't get lazy or greedy. I just hope they do not let us down!

I loved the delta force series and Joint Operations. Played that game for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Gotta love driving auto grenade launcher cars on top of helicopters and flying them around... :rolleyes:

A few of us old school Delta Force players have an active Discord (voice chat) with players playing Squad. 

We would like to invite players in to play, test and talk about Squad.

We also play alot of other games like BF4, Racing games, CSGO, WOW, etc...

We have guys and girls ranging from 20-65 years old!

Just click the link below and join the XTS channel.

https://discord.gg/0blooJ9GWQ93B9lc

Nice to see the Nova community still exists! I was a big time DF player from DF1 to BHD. I was apart of clans in BHD called DES and EMD if anyone remembers them. lol been YEARS!!!

Glad to see a game pulling the community back together. I will definitely be purchasing it and giving it a shot. From what I've read and scene there is a ton of potential and will be exciting.

I look forward to playing with you all in squad!

I was a former JO:TR and escalation player, and the only feed back i can give you is its the closest thing i've played to the games with a lot more depth and realism to it. I was also very dubious about spending £30 on a game thats still in its technical alpha, but i can say its been the best spent £30 for a long time.

My advice would be give it a shot.

Hey anachy, is there other KIAs jumping in. Mainly remember Ch1cken and Droo from KIAs ranks since they still have been somewhat active in recent years. See you ingame someday.

PS. Noticed your later post, great to hear you are moving in. :)

lost alot of hours playing JO :D loved it 100%, only moved to BF2 when the company started to fall apart, Project Reality for BF2 was the next best thing (in some ways better, in some not as good), I think we all belong to that niche of gamers waiting for 'THAT' game, hopefully squad is it!

I went to the novaworld forums and invited everyone over! :)

Yeah mate,I saw your post,nice one!..The only problem with Novaworld it seems to be dying a slow death,only the Cockroaches exist!. :D

i see some good j.o. players here and some 3 times plus hackers that made it here also :( hope they dont ruin this experience for us..good to see you guys finally transfer over

Angel Falls will come out "soon"... and while we wait Squad might just be an interesting game to fill the void.

At times I just want to erase my DF and JO days from my memory, so I can enjoy other FPS happily ignorant of what they're missing  :blink:

I recall the KIA Clan, had some good fights on your server and with your members over the years.

Angel Falls will come out "soon"... and while we wait Squad might just be an interesting game to fill the void.

At times I just want to erase my DF and JO days from my memory, so I can enjoy other FPS happily ignorant of what they're missing  :blink:

I recall the KIA Clan, had some good fights on your server and with your members over the years.

KIA Clan have moved to Squad...Spoke to eZ at JO tried to convince him to come over.Yea KIA was a tuff clan to beat!

If Angel Falls comes out ill leave squad lol.

nothing can compete with user made maps without downloading anything.

Oh no, not me sir!,they'd their chances...Don't believe their hype!. :lol:

I'll never leave Squad!.

i see some good j.o. players here and some 3 times plus hackers that made it here also :( hope they dont ruin this experience for us..good to see you guys finally transfer over

Zee,dude!Welcome to the familia..

Sorry bro, Angel Fails is vaporware and Nologic will NEVER release another game on this planet...ever. Garcia is broke, and no coder in their right mind would work for him.

I miss Df2 :( , spent years in that game playing with my American friends, good times... BHD and JO were pretty awesome fun in the day to. Nothing tops df2 for me though, S & D ftw, sneaking into an enemy base, avoiding enemy and rigging every building with c4 to win the round in 1 boom :) . Good to see some old Nova people here.

Yo people!

Well I think the time has finally come to the point where we all will get what we dreamed of for the last 10 years or more!

I recently was informed about the project called Task Force Elite which is created by a bunch of old school DF/JO players who grouped up in a Red Jake Studios. They are creating the game based on the experience we had back in the late 90's and early 2000's. They are about to create what NovaLogic couldn't manage to finish neither THQ is willing to give us - the remake of Delta Force and Joint Operations series.

You can sign up for the alpha test of the game until tomorrow (29.09.2019) !!!!! They will confirm if you are confirmed to be the tester tomorrow as far as I know.

I can also confirm they care about what community brings with feedback - I've got 2 polish friends on their dev team and they all really wanna hear what we - old school NovaWorld community - have to say about their game. 

Game will be run on steam which I my opinion is great. 

Guys, don't hesitate - sign up for alpha test and I think we all will meet on the battle field of the game we all have been waiting for waaaaay too long!

Check their facebook fp, youtube channel and videos they posted so far - you can really feel DF/JO atmosphere already :D

I'm also posting some of my pm with RJS guys to make you guys belive it's not a fake info.

Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/RedJakeStudiosLLC/

Reveal Trailer: 

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCov1NjhHiGwOLVlzVmQGHvw

PM with RJS LLC

RJSpm.pnga

See you all on the serves!

GeRo-

On 8/11/2015 at 2:35 PM, GeRo- said:

I think, if some of you - game creators could take a look at Black Hawk Down, Joint Operations : Typhoon Rising

Feels like an AD, down for more people to play with but still.
Edit:

6 hours ago, GeRo- said:

Facebook fanpage: --------------------------

Reveal Trailer: 

YT Channel: ----------------------------------------------------------

GeRo-

Yeah, it's a necro and an AD... Yikes.

Edited by The Goth Cat

Task Force Elite looks good for the DF-only peeps.

I'm trying the JO thing - getting there slowly.

Great to see so many old players :)